2018 US Championships Sr Men SP | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr Men SP

evasorange

Final Flight
Tara and johhny going in on Jason not getting a ur call....ummm where was this outrage at skate America when satoko won? What is the angle of pointing out unfair ur calls now?🤔

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Man, this competition has transformed me into a wreck of uncertainty about the Oly team. Grant and Vincent shot themselves back into the running, and now there's no way that I can be all the way happy with the team, since someone that I want on the team isn't going to make it.

mrrice

Record Breaker
What are Tara and Johnny talking about? Jason has been far more competitive with the top men than Adam or Grant have been for quite a while now. Also, let's not pretend Adam has a quad.

Quad or not....Adam does have a 3A and that's something Jason has always struggled with.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm a Jason fan and I included him on my list of want to and will make the Olympics. But, Grant should be in front of him.

jkun

Final Flight
Tara and Johnny really need to shut up and stop trying to mold the sport into whatever they deem is correct.

Lissy

Medalist
So lovely to read fun tweets from Gracie. I imagine watching all this without being able to compete herself must be hard on some level; I'm glad she can enjoy herself and even project that joy outward.

She is seriously a GEM on twitter. She is even calling out (in a really funny/clever/classy) the Skating Lesson and other trolls. It's really refreshing that she seems to be doing so much better. I really hope that she is enjoying her time at Nationals as much as possible. I can't even imagine what she is feeling.

...Vera Wang designed a track suit for Nathan.

I liked the simple solid colour shirt with the black trousers to begin, and I like them even more now.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I didn't think it was possible to get 96 without a quad tbh

I guess Jason has come close, but he has far better SS and transitions. Adam's program is really quite empty although he sells the heck out of it. It's laughable, really. I don't even know why they feel the need to inflate him that much :confused: