2018 Worlds Mens Short Program | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Mens Short Program

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well. I’m not really a fan of Zhou, but he wants this more than just about anyone. Sometimes, I think he wants it more than Nathan. And he smells blood in the water. That was the equivalent of a “hold my (non-alcoholic) beer” to Chen.

Yes, the purposeful skating is a forte of Vincent, while watching him I really felt he wanted to be there, skating and performing. He may not have developed expression to get noticed straight away, but he tries and step by step is going forward. He really delivered good performance today.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Well, considering they found Sotskova's clearly, undeniable UR jumps clean I'm not sure why this means anything. Just because a panel says something means little really.

First, different tech panel. And secondly, they're the ones responsible for these skaters scores, which means their results. Yours and my opinions, in fact, mean little really in the context of whose opinions these skaters care about.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nice and steady, Max. Good job.
What's the point of those half-hearted drama hands though? There's really no need. [emoji23]

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
A mixed performance from Max. Lean on the 4S takeoff but he somehow still landed it, maybe with a < but certainly double-footed. Good distance on the 3Lz+3T, but a little wobbly on the 3T. Late step-out on the 3A. I also think his flying spin will only be a Level 2 or so.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Here we go!!!!!!!!!

Max AARON (USA)
Bring Him Home/One Day More
in cream tunic with grey/black smudges and black pants

Please, Max...please...
4S hand down eeeeeeeeeeek
3Lz-3T great!
FCSp
3A step out dammit!
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp

I cherish every moment he gives me now even with the errors because I never thought I'd see it again after Nationals. And he still has a smile, which is all I want to see. <3

Crystal7

Final Flight
I just can't get into Aaron's skating... He seems to be so off and tired and... I don't know. Like he doesn't undestand the whole story he should present and doesn't even like it.

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Max, I'll miss you and your graceful hockey player style if your career is winding down. If speaking of skaters who really try, and really want to be the best they can be, Max is one of them.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Gutted through that one. I've always liked Max because he's this interesting combo of jock and secret theater queen. He'll be through and I hope he gives a "I am just going to skate and damn the score" performance in the long. It's what he did at 4CC and it was marvelous.