2018 Worlds Mens Short Program | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Mens Short Program

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Zhou is still on fire! Strong 4Lz+3T(rippon). Wonderful 4F as well! And a clean 3A as well after the halfway mark. Just a little hitch in the footwork near the end, and his spins could do with much more speed. But that should vault right into the lead.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Vincent ZHOU (USA)
Chasing Cars
in blue-grey faux shirt with fake white shirt insert and sparkles, blue pants

4Lz-3Trip<
4F<
FCSp
3A
StSq
CSSp
CCoSp

Good job!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I'm always super happy to see skaters fistbump after the skate :laugh:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was charming. Zhou's jumps were wow, but he was not just a jumper today. I also noticed his significant attention to music this time around.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Well. I’m not really a fan of Zhou, but he wants this more than just about anyone. Sometimes, I think he wants it more than Nathan. And he smells blood in the water. That was the equivalent of a “hold my (non-alcoholic) beer” to Chen.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
HOLY *&$^@. HOLY #*@^@

If that wasn't a breakthrough performance from Vincent, I don't know what is. That was BRILLIANT.

CHOO CHOO GUYS GET ON THE VINCENT TRAIN!!!

(Maybe I'm late to this hype. But when Vincent can pull that off, the hype is justified!)

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Vincent jumps a lot. Yes, he has underrotation issues on and off but it's still impressive. Vincent also isn't doing a whole lot other than jumping that grabs attention yet. I'm hoping it's a phase that he'll grow out of as he gets stronger because I think he may end up being the consistent, reliable man for the US.

I want to love him because he's my kind of skater, a technician. Make me love you, Vincent.