2018 Worlds Short Dance | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Short Dance

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Confession: I can't stand H/D after hearing about their comments towards the Shibs. Kinda hoping they don't get a medal this time so he doesn't have them to blame

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I think WeaPo’s short dance never came back to the level they performed it at Skate Canada, they kind of lost some magic for me this season where as Gillis and Poirier have become a favorite of mine to watch. Sorry WeaPo :slink:

G/P still get lower components than even Stepanova/Bukin so maybe they'll never be a top spot contender.

Lester

Final Flight
Confession: I can't stand H/D after hearing about their comments towards the Shibs. Kinda hoping they don't get a medal this time so he doesn't have them to blame

Unless they mess up majorly the judges will give it to them with many many many points.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Okay, I was impressed by Weapo. I like their FD way better but this was good. I obviously don't have the training but I would have them a head of HD as well. I thought it was clear HD would win silver and they probably will = judging momentum but I think Weapo were better today.

Lester

Final Flight
I thought max GOE was 3. How can it be 3.3?

They average all the values and then make the GOE a percentage of the BV of the element, I think.

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
I'm not a fan of this shape of u SP, they're really good skaters, this program however is meeh. But they were on fire so congrats :D

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
What comments did they make about this shibs?

They said something about how the Shibs took THEIR medal from 2017 Worlds (where they placed 7th...) and how he wanted to compete against them so that they couldn't do it again...
:rolleye: :palmf: