2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 662 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

thedeclan

Rinkside
The fact that the first-year senior Russian ladies have had only had one fall between them in all of their Grand Prix skates so far is astounding to me. Their consistency baffles me.

I think they're just so incredible that we sometimes forget they JUST transitioned to senior level.

Resa

On the Ice
She would save a lot of money if she would just produce 1 new program every season. She could focus on other important stuff and also, she goes back to the old programs anyway most seasons. Keeping a program is not bad, if it means that one can completely fullfil the potential of it.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
She would save a lot of money if she would just produce 1 new program every season. She could focus on other important stuff and also, she goes back to the old programs anyway most seasons. Keeping a program is not bad, if it means that one can completely fullfil the potential of it.
Yes, but in the middle of the season?......

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I'm glad Liza went back to last season's FS, the new one did nothing for me tbh. Hope she can have a performance to be proud of! Anna and Sofia too of course. :)

AsadaFanBoy

Final Flight
Event has concluded! Anna is so well spoken and so gracious both on and off the ice. Congrats! That second quad was amazing <3

karina17

Final Flight
Is there a clown emoticon on GS that I can use to describe the tech panel calling all five of Anna's lutzes !, but none of Satoko's, Sofia's, or Amber's?

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
I don't know if this can be called a victory for Shcherbakova, she has calls in all his jumps, not a single jump has a GOE of 1 point ... incredibly ridiculous. Deliver the world championship to Trusova, he has 0 competition.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Is there a clown emoticon on GS that I can use to describe the tech panel calling all five of Anna's lutzes !, but none of Satoko's, Sofia's, or Amber's?
Use the phone's one: 🤯

[emoji16]