Tickets
Schedule
Entries
Live Streaming
Streaming archives
Live scoring

STARTING ORDER

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Mariah Mccaw / Steven AdcockSP: "Paint It, Black" performed by Ramin Djawadi, "Paint It, Black" performed by Ciara
FS: "I Giorni" by Ludovico Einaudi, "Turning Page" by Sleeping At Last
ON1
2Justine Brasseur / Mark BardeiSP: "Way We Go Down" from "Logan" trailer, by Kaleo
FS: "Once Upon a Time…The Devil (Morricone)" performed by Angèle Dubeau & La Pietà
QC1
3Lori-Ann Matte / Thierry FerlandSP: "Down the Road" by C2C, "Happy" by C2C feat. Derek Martin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Ameksa" (District 78 Remix) performed by Taalbi Brothers; "Sendero" performed by Compania Talent Danza; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC1
4Camille Ruest / Drew WolfeSP: "Wild Horses," performed by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page," from Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC2
5Evelyn Walsh / Trennt MichaudSP: "Come Together" performed by Gary Clark, Jr.; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
ON2
6Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael MarinaroSP: "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" performed by Leona Lewis; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Great Gig in the Sky" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
ON2

rain

Record Breaker
Good from McCaw and Hancock. Lots of potential. That may well be the best triple twist by a Canadian pair in some time. They need to work on synching the jumps obviously.

Weathergal

Medalist
Enjoyable skate. Like with dance, I've been enjoying watching all the pairs teams -- even the lower ranked ones.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Good from McCaw and Hancock. Lots of potential. That may well be the best triple twist by a Canadian pair in some time. They need to work on synching the jumps obviously.

The next one should be better.

rain

Record Breaker
Wow the triple twists from the young teams! Brassier/Bardei's was so big it looked like a double.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
She may have been nervous on the 3S, since that's what she fell on in the SP I believe.

That lift was gorgeous.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Wow at McCaw and Hancock’s lifts and Brasseur and Bardei’s twist. So much potential in these young teams!

rain

Record Breaker
Brasseur and Bardei — the sky's the limit. Great lines, great speed, good lifts, awesome twist! They could do a quad. Side by side triples (first ones) were great. This team will win Canadian nationals in the future, I'm calling it now. (As long as they stay together).

DonnaR

On the Ice
Impressed by the first 2 teams - I hadn't seen either of them before. Love Brasseur and Bardei's twist and lifts.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Brasseur and Bardei — the sky's the limit. Great lines, great speed, good lifts, awesome twist! They could do a quad. Side by side triples (first ones) were great. This team will win Canadian nationals in the future, I'm calling it now. (As long as they stay together).

He moved to Canada and got a release to train with her, so they seem committed. Fingers crossed.

rain

Record Breaker
While I'm sad there are so few pairs at nationals, I'm really encouraged by how good the young teams look and the quality of their elements. Matte and Ferland were also really good. Beautiful throw triple lutz, nice first jumps. Scary last lift, and they need to work on maintaining their speed. But with these three first young teams pushing each other in the future, Canadian pairs is not in such bad shape as I might have thought. (I still really, really miss Julianne and Charlie, though).

Weathergal

Medalist
While I'm sad there are so few pairs at nationals, I'm really encouraged by how good the young teams look and the quality of their elements. Matte and Ferland were also really good. Beautiful throw triple lutz, nice first jumps. Scary last lift, and they need to work on maintaining their speed. But with these three first young teams pushing each other in the future, Canadian pairs is not in such bad shape as I might have thought. (I still really, really miss Julianne and Charlie, though).

Agreed on all. I really like Matte / Ferland's style and energy.

rain

Record Breaker
Oh, Cami and Drew! She falls on the first jumps, him on the second, so they don't full marks for either. The fall on the lift was terrifying. This will drop them through the ranks. Ouch.