2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh, I'd forgotten Kseniia took out the 3Lz-3Lo from the SP and was worried for a moment. But great decision to do it this way, the loop combo is just too risky and not really that worth it. Well done. I love her SP, it's very unique. And of course Kseniia herself is such a beautiful skater. :luv17:

High PCS for this girl! If they hold her back just because of her early start, I'll be angry. :dev2:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I still am sad about Alyona not being here, but Ksenia Sinitsyna did extremely well. SfM will be happy with that :laugh:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Ksenia went through her (nearly) baptism of fire with greatness, gongrats to her :clap:

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Very nice skate from Ksenia :) although imho this dress does not go with the program and she does not project much, but it will probably come with age :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
I still am sad about Alyona not being here, but Ksenia Sinitsyna did extremely well. SfM will be happy with that :laugh:

Right, there's something missing without Alyona the Angel but Ksenia is wonderful as well. Her Biellmann. :love:

- - - Updated - - -

27 PCS?! That's a joke! :disapp:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm that PCS could've been a bit more imo

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
"Only" 66+ in total, c'mon, that PCS should have been around 30 at least. Still, great score for her.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Hmm that PCS could've been a bit more imo

They should have! This is unfair. Just because she skates in an early group. 27... I'm not saying she should get 34, 36 or something but at least over a bit over 30 isn't really unrealistic. She has lots of areas to improve but she definitely got less than what she actually showed out there. Just doesn't make any sense.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
They are stingy with PCS to all the skaters for now (with Urushadze and Lang too). 'Skating in early groups' rule :rolleye:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's too soon to have a tango isn't it...