isu-world-junior-figure-skating-champs-zagreb-2019.jpg

Dom Sportova Arena
Trg Krešimira Ćosića 11, 10000,
RX42+VV Zagreb, Croatia
Phone +385 1 3650 333

Mar 4-10, 2019
Zagreb, Croatia

Junior Pairs Free Skate

Thursday, March 7, 2019 18:30 CET (UTC +1)

Time in Other Places

Qualification rule: The best 16 skaters after Short Program have advanced to the next segment.

Entries

No.NameNation
1Gabrielle LEVESQUE / Pier-Alexandre HUDON
SP: "Mad World" performed by Riverdale Cast; choreo by Stefania Berton (SP)
FS: "The Storm" performed by Havasi; choreo by Valerie Saurette (FS)
CAN
2Brooke MCINTOSH / Brandon TOSTE
SP: "Il Postino" by Luis Bacalov; choreo by Mary Angela Larmer
FD: "Piano Fantasy" by William Joseph; choreo by Mary Angela Larmer
CAN
3Feiyao TANG / Yongchao YANG
SP: "Even More Magma;" choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: "Feeling Good;" choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
4Cleo HAMON / Denys STREKALIN
SP: "Bang Bang" by Asaf Avidan; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FS: "Deep Shadow" by T.T.L.; "Hanging Tree" (from "Hunger Games" soundtrack) performed by L.E.J.; "The Mockingjay Theme" (from "Hunger Games" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "The Mockingjay Theme" (Hunger Games soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FRA
5Letizia ROSCHER / Luis SCHUSTER
SP: "Home of the Dark Butterflies" by Panu Aaltio; choreo by Stephanie Schneider
FS: Ice Age (soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Stephanie Schneider
GER
6Talisa THOMALLA / Robert KUNKEL
SP: "Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling; "Transcedence" by Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
FS: "Heartbreak Hotel" by Elvis Presley; "Don't" by Elvis Presley; "Hard Headed Woman" by Elvis Presley; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
GER
7Hailey KOPS / Artem TSOGLIN
SP: Sarabande Suite (Aeternae), performed by Globus; "Fire Under My Feet" performed by Leona Lewis
FS: "Light of the Seven" by Ramin Djawadi; "Golden" (feat. Sia)by Travie McCoy; "I Don't Like It, I Love It" (feat. Verdine White) by Flo Rida
ISR
8Vivienne CONTARINO / Marco PAULETTI
SP: "Leave Out All The Rest" (Single Version) performed by Linkin Park; "I'm Already There" performed by Lonestar
FS: "All I Ask Of You" (duet with Kelly Clarkson) performed by Josh Groban; "Per Lucia" by Riccardo Fogli
ITA
9Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI
SP: "Cry Me a River;" choreo by Julie Macotte (SP)
FS: "Warsaw Concerto" by Richard Addinsel; choreo by Valerie Saurette (FS)
JPN
10Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
SP: “I’m a Survivor” from the Tomb Raider soundtrack; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: "Xotica" by Cirque du Soleil (last year's with new cuts); choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
RUS
11Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
SP: "Party Like a Russian by Robbie Williams; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: The Master and Margarita (soundtrack) by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Sergei Komolov
RUS
12Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV
SP: I Put a Spell On You performed by Annie Lennox; choreo by Nikolai Morosov and Ivan Malafeev
FS: Charms (from "W.E." soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Nikolai Morosov and Ivan Malafeev
RUS
13Tereza ZENDULKOVA / Simon FUKAS
SP: "Beneath Your Beautiful" by Emili Sande; choreo Miroslava Hajkova
FS: "Represent Cuba" by Orishas, ft. Heather Headley; choreo by Veronika Vrtelova; choreo Miroslava Hajkova
SVK
14Sofiia NESTEROVA / Artem DARENSKYI
SP: "Dark Eyes;" choreo by Lilia Batutina
FS: Nerves at the Limit (soundtrack); choreo by Lilia Batutina
UKR
15Sarah FENG / TJ NYMAN
SP: Farrucas; choreo by John Kerr, Ilona Melnichenko
FS: "Fever," and "Jailhouse Rock" performed by Elvis Presley; choreo by John Kerr, Ilona Melnichenko
USA
16Kate FINSTER / Balazs NAGY
SP: "Harlem Nocturne" performed by Fausto Papeth; choreo by Marina Zueva, Ilona Melnichenko
FS: "Hollywood Wiz" (Cirque du Soleil); choreo by Marina Zueva, Ilona Melnichenko
USA
17Laiken LOCKLEY / Keenan PROCHNOW
SP: "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys; choreo by Stefania Berton
FS: Cloud Atlas (soundtrack); choreo by Stefania Berton
USA

S - Substitute Entry

12.02.2019 15:01:44

Last edited by a moderator:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
now that the hype for matteo's victory is wearing off i'm ready to watch pairs and cheer for my favourites (Feiyao TANG / Yongchao YANG, Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV i'm talking about you)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Can't watch the early groups but good luck to them! Be fearless and kill it!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm determined to stay up until 5 am (it's 2:27 as I type) to cheer for Nastya and Sasha (aka Mishina/Galiamov), and may every lady and gentleman survive the twists, the lifts, and of course the SBS jumps.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm determined to stay up until 5 am (it's 2:27 as I type) to cheer for Nastya and Sasha (aka Mishina/Galiamov), and may every lady and gentlemen survive the twists, the lifts, and of course the SBS jumps.

You could probably count on one hand the number of people in korea that have been staying up to watch universiade and jr worlds for figure skating, and you're insane. But amazing.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
You could probably count on one hand the number of people in korea that have been staying up to watch universiade and jr worlds for figure skating, and you're insane. But amazing.

Thanks for the compliment, it helps that I'm nocturnal by nature and my job starts on 2 pm

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yikes, levels for this Slovakian team are not good.

edit: they're not happy with their score, but they've got a new total PB of 15 points, so I think that's pretty decent--even if the overall score is in fact quite low.