2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
While we're waiting, let's talk food! I'm going with a light dinner of wheat thins with brie and apricot jam, manzanilla olives, and oolong tea. Maybe some cherry jello for dessert. Y'all?

A nice bowl of spicy ramen!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
While we're waiting, let's talk food! I'm going with a light dinner of wheat thins with brie and apricot jam, manzanilla olives, and oolong tea. Maybe some cherry jello for dessert. Y'all?

I got shawarma and Stanley Park Brewing beer for this occasion.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Hmm ... is the qq stream silent for anyone else? It had sound during the pairs SP ...

EDIT: Wait, durrrr I had the tab muted. Never mind.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States

Fixed spaghetti for my hubby. I am having a beer and a dark chocolate Milky Way.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

As for my evening’s delicacies, I managed to throw together a chicken caesar salad with all the leftovers I found in the fridge. I probably won’t get around to taking a bite for a few hours, as I have a teething baby who’s constantly screaming in my face. Volume level: 11/10. :drama:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So NBC is hyping Alysa but aren't going to show her live? Yeah lets show Europeans instead. :palmf:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sarah! I saw you making BNL references in the Canadian thread. Thanks for that. I was singing "If I had a 1,000,000 dollars" for hours.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
As for my evening’s delicacies, I managed to throw together a chicken caesar salad with all the leftovers I found in the fridge. I probably won’t get around to taking a bite for a few hours, as I have a teething baby who’s constantly screaming in my face. Volume level: 11/10. :drama:

Poor thing, have you tried dipping her teether in some whiskey?

frida80

Record Breaker
Wow. I don't remember them introducing them like this. Very exciting under the lights and music.