2019 World Championships Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Gala

LadyB

Record Breaker
Nook! I hope you can find a video of that part it was so fun!
I could watch until they did high fives with the first row. I’m sure a vid will turn up somewhere in the months of rewatching the best moments of 2018-19! :luv17:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Now the 2019 World Championships is over, I wish everybody a safe journey home.

Some will sleep with their new medals under their pillows for a few nights, others will think 'what went wrong and how can I improve myself?'

Many performances will go down in history: Zagitova and Chen for their superb Gold Medal performances, Tursynbayeva for her first quad jump in the ladies.

And no doubt everybody has his or her own personal favourite performances to remember, cherish and discuss.

Hopefully, we'll see the Champions again in some ice shows, free from pressure, but full of fire :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now the 2019 World Championships is over, I wish everybody a safe journey home.

Some will sleep with their new medals under their pillows for a few nights, others will think 'what went wrong and how can I improve myself?'

Many performances will go down in history: Zagitova and Chen for their superb Gold Medal performances, Tursynbayeva for her first quad jump in the ladies.

And no doubt everybody has his or her own personal favourite performances to remember, cherish and discuss.

Hopefully, we'll see the Champions again in some ice shows, free from pressure, but full of fire :)

There's also the WTT later on, which is sure to be a blast!

Alas, no ice shows come to Australia - except Disney on Ice so I'll have to continue to live vicariously through YouTube ;)

LadyB

Record Breaker
There's also the WTT later on, which is sure to be a blast!

Alas, no ice shows come to Australia - except Disney on Ice so I'll have to continue to live vicariously through YouTube ;)

Oddly enough...this is the same in the UK!:rolleye: Come on, Chris Dean, make your influence count! :clapper: о