2020-21 Russian Nationals: Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Nationals: Free Dance

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
I really like S/A and I feel sad at how Nastya got so sad! I think overall they are definitely improving and will push through this as a pair who have been skating together for 9 years already. Kirill was so supportive of Nastya and helped calm her down so much, which was pretty wholesome. Congratulations on their first national medal :).

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really like S/A and I feel sad at how Nastya got so sad! I think overall they are definitely improving and will push through this as a pair who have been skating together for 9 years already. Kirill was so supportive of Nastya and helped calm her down so much, which was pretty wholesome. Congratulations on their first national medal :).
Totally agree with you!

Tyranid

Final Flight
Congrats to all the duos. I seem to have overlooked S/A, good job on the bronze medal. 👍

See y'all in the Men's FS.

LadyB

Record Breaker
All in all happy with the result, just sad for S/A and K/B, but they know they'll do better next time.

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
By the way, Shevchenko/Eremenko seem like such cute and nice people. Even Averbukh said they might be ‘too nice’ :). In their interview, they were talking about their toy llamas and whether they think they look like them (Eremenko said he has a long neck like the llama).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
By the way, Shevchenko/Eremenko seem like such cute and nice people. Even Averbukh said they might be ‘too nice’ :). In their interview, they were talking about their toy llamas and whether they think they look like them (Eremenko said he has a long neck like the llama).
They look to me like that too.