2021-2022 Programs by Discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
FS: The Master and Margarita (soundtrack) by Igor Kornelyuk choreo by Nikita Mikhaylov
Sooo happy to hear this! I love the Master and Margarita, imo one of the best stories ever written. It would be awesome if Zhenya could show it at the Olympics. Getting really excited for senior test skates now.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Sooo happy to hear this! I love the Master and Margarita, imo one of the best stories ever written. It would be awesome if Zhenya could show it at the Olympics. Getting really excited for senior test skates now.
Is this the same one that Mishina/Galliamov had as their free skate for 2 seasons?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Is this the same one that Mishina/Galliamov had as their free skate for 2 seasons?
M/G had a Master and Margarita program in 2018/19 and 2019/20, but I don't know if Zhenya's will use the same music cut or indeed the same soundtrack. There are several Master and Margarita productions out there.
Edit: Just checked, M/G's was also the soundtrack by Kornelyuk, so I expect at least some musical pieces will be the same in Zhenya's program.

Weathergal

Medalist
So did I! I miss Betina!
I miss her, too! She and Sergey brought something unique to figure skating.
I read somewhere that she is doing some choreo for Pavliuchenko/Khodykin. Did you know Betina is married to Denis K.?
I had read that somewhere as well!
Yes, I did. I can see her being a creative choreographer!
Agreed - will be interesting to see what she can bring out of them, especially Daria who seems more reserved.

russell30

Final Flight
source: from patinageduquebec

Gabby Daleman SP 21-22 ‘Libertango’ ’taken from ‘Misa Tango’ by Piazzolla performed by Luis Baclov

James/Radford SP 21-22 ‘First Time’ performed by Josef Salvat

Stellato/Deschamps SP 21-22 ‘No Ordinary Love’ cover performed by You+Me

Love the choices of both pairs teams.....

noskates

Record Breaker
Just listened to Salvat's First Time and it's absolutely beautiful music. I think Radford and James are going to kill it with this music. Can't wait!

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Update for pairs programs:

As mentioned in the U.S. pairs thread, Liu/O'Shea's fp music is, Becoming Human from Score: A Film Documentary, composer: Ryan Taubert, choreo by John & Sinead Kerr:

Also, Calalang/Johnson's sp is apparently choreographed by Benoit Richaud. They were in New Jersey working with Richaud earlier this year. Most likely, C/J's fp is choreographed by Cindy Stuart, as she has done for the past three seasons.

Aren't Vanessa & Eric working with Julie Marcotte as coach and choreographer? I see V&E's program selections are listed, but not their choreographer.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Update for pairs programs:

As mentioned in the U.S. pairs thread, Liu/O'Shea's fp music is, Becoming Human from Score: A Film Documentary, composer: Ryan Taubert, choreo by John & Sinead Kerr:

Also, Calalang/Johnson's sp is apparently choreographed by Benoit Richaud. They were in New Jersey working with Richaud earlier this year. Most likely, C/J's fp is choreographed by Cindy Stuart, as she has done for the past three seasons.

Aren't Vanessa & Eric working with Julie Marcotte as coach and choreographer? I see V&E's program selections are listed, but not their choreographer.
I mentioned the info about C/J being in NJ getting choreo from Benoit months ago. Also, yes, Marcotte is coaching J/R and IIRC is also doing their choreo.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I mentioned the info about C/J being in NJ getting choreo from Benoit months ago. Also, yes, Marcotte is coaching J/R and IIRC is also doing their choreo.
Yeah, I remember seeing that, and so your post is what I am remembering in regard to C/J working with Benoit in New Jersey.

I only mention this about C/J, and I only ask the question about James/Radford because the program thread needs updating with choreographer details for both teams. Thanks.

ETA:
For James/Radford: Guillaume Cizeron choreographed their sp, and Julie Marcotte choreographed their fp.

Also, Stellato/Deschamps are bringing back the same fp they competed with last season. I like the different vibe and choreo of their program. I'm not sure who the singer is, but she's doing a cover of Cutting Crew's (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.