2021-22 Japanese figure skating - pairs and ice dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Japanese figure skating - pairs and ice dance

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Wait! This means we have enough pairs for a full podium at JNats! And assuming they all get their minimums, we could have three Japanese pairs at a home Worlds! (unlikely but let me dream it's the offseason)

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
And do you know if Moriguchi still plans to continue his singles career?
For now it seems so. Same as when he was training with Ikura Kushida.
The programs both he and Haruna performed at BOI appear to be new competition programs.
I'm actually about to post some links to video in the Japanese Women and Men's threads.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Wait! This means we have enough pairs for a full podium at JNats! And assuming they all get their minimums, we could have three Japanese pairs at a home Worlds! (unlikely but let me dream it's the offseason)
🥳 JNats maybe!

Haruna turns 14 in July this year (see linked Kinoshita profile)
I don't think even Saitama can make it happen D: a gala appearance would be great though :pray:

If I understood the age rules correctly, they could participate in juniors for the 22-23 season. But 23-24, would he age out of juniors yet she would not be old enough for seniors internationally :scratch2:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Belated post but linking KidaMori's Bloom On Ice performance in case anyone wants to see it
Nao was not present on Day 1 so Masaya was introduced by himself during the Opening and only participated in group numbers which understandably had me concerned
I was so relieved to see them introduced and performing together on Day 2
Pretty sure this is just an exhibition program

KidaMori ~水平線 (Suiheisen) - back number