2021-22 Russian Nationals: General Info | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: General Info

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
2022 Russian Nationals
23-26 December 2021
Yubileyny Sports Palace Venue site (Russian language)
Saint Petersburg, RUS
23 December 2021, Thursday

Beginning time in different cities
13.15 - 15.45 Men, SP
16.05 - 18.00 Dance, Rhythm dance
18.20 - 18.50 Opening ceremony
19.05 - 21.00 Pairs, SP

24 December 2021, Friday

12.45 - 14.55 Dance, FP
15.15 - 18.00 Men, FP
18.20 - 20.50 Women, SP

25 December 2021, Saturday

15.30 - 17.40 Pairs, FP
18.00 - 20.50 Women, FP

26 December 2021, Sunday

13.00 - 13.45 Award ceremony
14.00 - 16.30 Gala

Women

Kamila ValievaMoscow
Anastasia GulyakovaSt. Petersburg
Ksenia GuschinaPerm
Anastasia ZininaMoscow
Anastasia MorozovaMoscow
Sofia MuravievaMoscow
Veronika PeterimovaMoscow
Adelia PetrosyanMoscow
Sofia SamodelkinaMoscow
Sofia SamodurovaSt. Petersburg
Polina SviridenkoSt. Petersburg
Ksenia SinitsinaMoscow
Alexandra TrusovaMoscow
Elizaveta TuktamyshevaSt. Petersburg
Maia KhromykhMoscow
Valeria SchulskaiaOrenburg
Anna ScherbakovaMoscow
Veronika YakhmetovaEkaterinburg

Men

Dmitry AlievSt. Petersburg
Andrei AnisimovMoscow
Petr GumenikSt. Petersburg
Artur DanielyanMoscow
Vladislav DikidjiSt. Petersburg
Alexei ErokhovMoscow
Makar IgnatovSt. Petersburg
Artem KovalevMoscow
Mikhail KolyadaSt. Petersburg
Mark Kondratyuk Moscow
Gleb LutfullinSt. Petersburg
Evgenij SemenenkoSt. Petersburg
Andrej MozalevSt. Petersburg
Egor RukhinMoscow
Roman SavosinMoscow
Alexander SamarinMoscow
Kirill SarnovskijMoscow
Ilya YablokovMoscow

Pairs

Karina Akopova - Nikita RakhmaninKrasnodar/Chelyabinsk
Yulia Artemieva - Mikhail NazarychevPerm
Alexandra Boikova - Dmitry KozlovskijSt. Petersburg
Ekaterina Gejnish - Ilya MironovMoscow
Yasmina Kadyrova - Ivan BalchenkoSt. Petersburg
Anastasia Mishina - Alexander GalyamovSt. Petersburg
Anastasia Mukhortova - Dmitry EvgenyevMoscow
Daria Pavluchenko - Denis KhodykinMoscow
Ekaterina Petushkova - Evgeny MalikovSt. Petersburg
Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir MorozovMoscow
Natlia Khabibulina - Ilya KnyazhukMoscow
Ekaterina Chikmareva - Matvei YanchenkovPerm

Dance

Diana Davis - Gleb SmolkinMoscow
Ksenia Ermakova - Vladislav PanteleevNizhny Novgorod
Tiffani Zagorsky - Jonathan GuereirroMoscow
Angelina Lazareva - Maxim ProkofievSamara
Ekaterina Mironova - Evgeny UstenkoSt. Petersburg
Annabel Morozov - Andrey BaginPerm
Victoria Sinitsina - Nikita KatsalapovMoscow
Anastasia Skoptsova - Kirill AlyoshinMoscow
Alexandra Stepanova - Ivan BukinMoscow
Vlada Pavlenina - Alexander AleksanyanMoscow/Ekaterinburg
Elizaveta Pasechnik - Dmitry BlinovMoscow
Arina Ushakova - Maxim NekrasovMoscow
Elizaveta Khudajberdieva - Egor BazinMoscow/Samara
Elizaveta Shanaeva - David NarizhnyMoscow

Upcoming Russian Nationals are not only the qualifying event for the Olympics. For me they are the test of the grandeur of Eteri driven system. Yulia was a phenomenon, a wonder. So was Zhenja at her prime. At the same time, the mechanism was working - the clock was ticking. I expect that this year we shall finally have a constellation of mega talent - the best athletes this sport has ever seen at their prime.

Anna Scherbakova - the reigning WC, a 3 time National champion
Kamila Valieva - the reigning JWC, the only skater who could beat clean Anna with quads
Alexandra Trusova - "Russian rocket" - the only skater who tried 5 quads in one program, the skater who has potentially astronomical BV
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - 2015 WC and the reigning WSM. She is rumored to work on 4T. If she manages to add it to her 3 3As, her BV will be high enough to be competitive with almost everyone.
Maja Khromykh - the third chain in "VUK" link. She was lagging behind "V" and "U" until she finally showed that she can land clean quads. And it has changed everything...

These skaters are the core. But there will be many other wonderful skaters.

I won't comment much on other events. It does not mean that they are not interesting. On the oppoosite. In men we finally have 3 spots. Misha's place looks firm. But what about 2 other spots? Evgenij Semenenko made a wonder during the last worlds having shown outstanding reliability under stress. But, I am sure, he will have to fight with Aliev, Samarin, Ignatov, Kondratyuk, Mozalev, Gumenik, and Danielyan.

In pairs it looks like 2 spots are taken: M/G and B/K. Who would think? Does it mean that the third spot will automatically go to T/M? I am not sure - there definitely will be some drama.

I don't follow dance. It seemed that as usual we knew everything before it even started. S/K, S/B, and Z/G. However, there is a twist with the meteoric rise of D/S whom many call "the daughter" as if there is no partner in the team.

Tickets went on sale today at 10 a.m. At 10-10 I started to click on the seats on the map - but they had been already gone. At 10-20 it was completely empty. I refreshed the site several times to be on the safe side. And finally 2 nice all day tickets showed up! So that I bought 2 center seats at the 5th row for the official price of $250 per seat. And now I can watch whatever I want! And I want to see everything!

Last edited:

AnaCro

Spectator
Masha Talalaykina and Gubanova don't represent Russia anymore. Talalaykina represents Italy and Gubanova represents Georgia.
However, this event will be highlight of the Olympic season and I am hoping to see it live in the arena.

Anyone travelling from abroad to Russia to see Russian nationals? If you do, contact me, I would like to connect :)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I have updated the OP with the schedule and the link to the official ticket agent. Right now there are still tickets for practice on Thursday and Gala on Sunday. Tickets for events are available only through black market dealers. For obvious reasons I won't post the links to those sites.

Maria echeverria

Spectator
I have updated the OP with the schedule and the link to the official ticket agent. Right now there are still tickets for practice on Thursday and Gala on Sunday. Tickets for events are available only through black market dealers. For obvious reasons I won't post the links to those sites.
Hi I have tickets for Russian Nationals, for all events and man short program. Borders are still no open from Canada, so I wont be able to go =(, I am selling my tickets same price I bought it, do you know where I could sell them? Thank you

Maria echeverria

Spectator
Hi all, i have two tickets all events, selling from the same price I bought it. 12000 rubles. And the man short program, two tickets for the same price. If anyone is intrested let me know. Thank you

VickB

On the Ice
2022 Russian Nationals
23-26 December 2021
Yubileyny Sports Palace Venue site (Russian language)
Saint Petersburg, RUS
23 December 2021, Thursday

13.15 - 15.45 Men, SP
16.05 - 18.00 Dance, Rhythm dance
18.20 - 18.50 Opening ceremony
19.05 - 21.00 Pairs, SP

24 December 2021, Friday

12.45 - 14.55 Dance, FP
15.15 - 18.00 Men, FP
18.20 - 20.50 Women, SP

25 December 2021, Saturday

15.30 - 17.40 Pairs, FP
18.00 - 20.50 Women, FP

26 December 2021, Sunday

13.00 - 13.45 Award ceremony
14.00 - 16.30 Gala

Upcoming Russian Nationals are not only the qualifying event for the Olympics. For me they are the test of the grandeur of Eteri driven system. Yulia was a phenomenon, a wonder. So was Zhenja at her prime. At the same time, the mechanism was working - the clock was ticking. I expect that this year we shall finally have a constellation of mega talent - the best athletes this sport has ever seen at their prime.

Anna Scherbakova - the reigning WC, a 3 time National champion
Kamila Valieva - the reigning JWC, the only skater who could beat clean Anna with quads
Alexandra Trusova - "Russian rocket" - the only skater who tried 5 quads in one program, the skater who has potentially astronomical BV
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - 2015 WC and the reigning WSM. She is rumored to work on 4T. If she manages to add it to her 3 3As, her BV will be high enough to be competitive with almost everyone.
Alena Kostornaja - the reigning EC, a skater with style that almost everyone likes including those who usually find multiple flaws in Russian skaters. If she brings back her 3A, she will have a serious case for getting into team.
Darya Usacheva - a skater with superb artistry and finesse. We expect her to add ultra-C jumps next season. Then she will become another "powerhouse".
Maja Khromykh - the third chain in "VUK" link. She was lagging behind "V" and "U" until she finally showed that she can land clean quads. And it has changed everything...

These skaters are the core. But there will be many other wonderful skaters. I expect Liza Nugumanova, Ksenia Sinitsina, Anna Frolova, Masha Talalaykina I am not sure but I hope to see Nastyas: Gubanova and Gulyakova, Stasya and whoever I forgot to mention. I think that top-10 will be above 195 and top 16 will be above 180.

I won't comment much on other events. It does not mean that they are not interesting. On the oppoosite. In men we finally have 3 spots. Misha's place looks firm. But what about 2 other spots? Evgenij Semenenko made a wonder during the last worlds having shown outstanding reliability under stress. But, I am sure, he will have to fight with Aliev, Samarin, Ignatov, Kondratyuk, Mozalev, Gumenik, and Danielyan.

In pairs it looks like 2 spots are taken: M/G and B/K. Who would think? Does it mean that the third spot will automatically go to T/M? I am not sure - there definitely will be some drama.

I don't follow dance. It seems that as usual we know everything before it even starts. S/K, S/B, and Z/G.

Tickets went on sale today at 10 a.m. At 10-10 I started to click on the seats on the map - but they had been already gone. At 10-20 it was completely empty. I refreshed the site several times to be on the safe side. And finally 2 nice all day tickets showed up! So that I bought 2 center seats at the 5th row for the official price of $250 per seat. And now I can watch whatever I want! And I want to see everything but the dance - may be the final group will do.
I watched last year on YouTube... Russia has a incredible team 👏 🙌 👌 😳 💪 👍

haribobo

On the Ice
Projected Entries- I know Kostornaia and Samsonov have withdrawn so far

Please correct me if I'm wrong

WOMEN
Trusova, Shcherbakova, Khromykh, Samodurova, Sinitsina, Tuktamysheva, Usacheva, Valieva, Petrosian, Muravieva, Zinina,Yametova, Guschina, Samodelkina, Morozova, Shulskaya, Petrimova, Gulyakova

Alt- Sviridenko, Onischenko

MEN
Kolyada, Ignatov, Kondratiuk, Mozalev, Samarin, Gumennik, Semenenko, Aliev, Danielian, Yablokov, Rukhin, Sarnovsky, Lutfullin, Savosin, Erokhov, Anisimov, Dikidzhi, Kovalev

Alt- Atoyar, Lezheev

PAIRS
Tarasova/Morozov, Boikova/Kozlovski, Pavliuchenko/Khodykin, Mishina/Galliamov

Kadyrova/Balchenko, Artemeva/Nazarychev, Pepeleva/Pleshkov, Geinish/Mironov

Petushkova/Malikov, Mukhortova/Evgenyev, Chikmareva/Ianchenkov, Khabibullina/Knyazhuk

Alt- Akopova/Rakhmanin (2,3), Labazina/Svyatchenko (2,5), Popova/Krasnikov (4, 3), Solovyova/Ivanov (4,4)

DANCE
Stepanova/Bukin, Zahorski/Guerreiro, Skoptcova/Aleshin, Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Davis/Smolkin

Morozov/Bagin, Khudaberdieva/Bazin, Shevchenko/Eremenko, Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy, Khavronina/Cirisano

Kaganovskaia/Angelopol, Tyutyunina/Shustitskiy, Pavlenina/Aleksanyan, Lazareva/Prokofiev, Pasechnik/Blinov

Alt- Ermakova/Panteleev, Mironova/Ustenko, Khrabrykh/Suslov

Last edited: