2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Just my impression or did relations improve a bit between Boikova/Kozlovskii and Mishina/Galliamov since Worlds? I wonder if Moskvina forced a reconciliation between these two very talented teams.
It would be great of course. Hostile relations in the team affect everybody. Of course they don't have to be close friends but being able to normally communicate and work beside is essential.

Last edited:

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
An interview of Pavel Sliusarenko about the Nationals results for his teams: Artemieva/Nazarychev, Chikmareva/Yanchenko, Tarasova/Morozov, his work for two cities, and a pice of news about Panfilova / Rylov here in Russian
Thanks for this. Great to hear that Panfilova and Rylov are at least back on the ice. I do hope they will be able to compete next season. Interesting interview.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here is a link to Snoopy showing how most coaches react 👿:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsLyPZg1sKw.
Oh, how I :love2: this! My favorite parts are when Patty and Woodstock are smiling blissfully ... and when Patty's expression changes for a split second as she lands the jumps. But Snoopy's reactions are priceless, Schulz (a genius) perfectly captured a coach's reaction.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Russian Jr Nationals:

18-22 January 2022, Saransk
Info
Results
Entries:
Anastasia Mukhortova / Dmitry Evgenyev
Anna Kireeva / Ilya Ivanov
Ekaterina Chikmareva / Matvei Ianchenkov