2021 Finlandia Trophy: Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 Finlandia Trophy: Men's Free Skate

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
So I missed Luc's SP and I couldn't find any videos of him at French Master's where he (GASP) beat Kevin Aymoz (tho it sounds more like Kevin fell apart in the FS *sadface*).

First time I'm seeing this and it has the potential to be very charming. He's in that uncomfortable place where you've got a such cheerful upbeat program so if it starts going really badly it's like double sadness seeing someone try to fake that "pep." I wouldn't say it went REALLY badly here but certainly not the best, couple of splats.

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland
It should be outlawed. People there are A LOT of songs in the world. Please don’t all skate to the same thing!!!!!! I beg you!!!

Yeah or least just use it as an exhibition! I find it particularly frustrating when someone skates to "From Now On" (this is the one song I really like from the film) and they only use the first half! Always cut it off right before it gets to the best part. If you're going to skate to TGS at least commit to one song instead of giving us a "Grease Megamix" inspired version.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Now skaters in next group: Stop the splatting and popping and start challenging Matteo :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So flying in here from Linz.

I'm glad I forgot to post my predictions this week. I had Semenenko winning this competition. Doesn't seem likely...
I had Keegan in first and Jason in 2nd. But I had Donovan in 5th so….

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There’s Gabriele…Tabitha’s new fave. Unsure if she will leave the basket of clean laundry where she is sleeping. She may just demand a recap.