Time in Other Places

ISU Livestream

Starting Order
Start Times
Live Results

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Carolina MOSCHENI / Francesco FIORETTI
RD: "Miss You" by The Rolling Stones; "Since I Don't Have You" by Guns n' Roses; "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones
FD: Rachmaninoff' s Concerto #2; "The Fire Within" feat. The Rogue Pianist by Jennifer Thomas

Fan Fest
ITA.GIF
ITA
2Hong CHEN / Zhuoming SUN
RD: Blues: "More" by Alex Vargas; Hip Hop: "More" (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) by Usher Raymond; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Pascal Denis
FD: "All I Ask Of You" (from Phantom Of The Opera) by Andrew Lloyd Webber; "Overture" by Richard Stilgoe; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Pascal Denis

Fan Fest
CHN.GIF
CHN
3Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
RD: Blues: "Whats Love Got To Do With This" by Tina Turner;
"Enough Is Enough" by Barbara Streisand and Donna Summers
FD: "Hier Encore" by Charles Aznavour; "La Boheme" (Instrumental ) by Charles Aznavour; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
4Katharina MUELLER / Tim DIECK
RD: "Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum; "Toxic" by Brittney Spears, "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes; choreo by Elena Maslenikova, Ilya Averbukh, Anjelika Krylova
FD: "Run to You" by Whitney Houston , "Queen of the Night" by Alexandra Burke, "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston; choreo by Elena Maslenikova, Ilya Averbukh, Anjelika Krylova

Fan Fest
GER.GIF
GER
5Evgeniia LOPAREVA / Geoffrey BRISSAUD
RD: Hip Hop: "The Next Episode" by Dr Dree, feat. Snoop Dogg; Blues: "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Fugees; Hip Hop: "Jump Around" by House of Pain
FD: "Adagio In Sol Minores Mi 26 (live)" by Hauser, arranged by Cedric Tour; "Allegretto" by Karl Jenkins, arranged by Cedric Tour; choreo by Alexander Zhulin, Kader Belmoktar

Fan Fest
FRA.GIF
FRA
Warm-Up Group 2
6Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU
RD: Blues: "Trouble" by Elvis Presley, Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller; Hip Hop: "Blue Suede Shoes" by Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: Kung Fu Piano: "Cello Ascends," performed by The Piano Guys; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer

Fan Fest
CHN.GIF
CHN
7Caroline GREEN / Michael PARSONS
RD: Hip Hop: "The Knowledge" by Janet Jackson; Jazz: "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" by En Vogue; Hip Hop: "Rhythm Nation" by Janet Jackson; choreo by Jimmie Manners, Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
FD: Violin Concerto No. 1. "EsoConcerto": II. "Adagio" by Ezio Bosso;"Clouds, The Mind on the (Re)Wind" by Ezio Bosso arranged by Hugo Chouinard; choreo by Michael Parsons, Caroline Green, Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
8Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RD: Hip Hop: "Everybody" (Apashe/Oski/Lennon Unofficial Remix) by The Backstreet Boys; Blues: "Monster" by Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber; Hip Hop: "Everybody" (Apashe/Oski/Lennon Unofficial Remix) by The Backstreet Boys
FD: "We Have a Map of the Piano" by Múm; "A Time for Us" (from Romeo and Juliet) by Nino Rota, performed by Sarah Alainn; choreo. by Irina Zhuk

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
9Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Hip Hop: "Nasty" by Janet Jackson; Blues: "Rope Burn" by Janet Jackson; Hip Hop: "Rhythm Nation" by Janet Jackson
FD: "Drowning" by Anne Sila; choreo by Scott Moir, M.F. Dubreuil, S. Chouinard, Vincent Noiseux

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
10Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
RD: Hip Hop: "Made To Love" by John Legend; Blues: "U Move, I Move" by John Legend; "Made To Love" by John Legend
FD: Élégie by Gabriel Fauré, performed by Francois Salque; choreo by Romain Haguenauer (RD), Marie-France Dubreuil (FD), Samuel Chouinard

Fan Fest
FRA.GIF
FRA

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2021 Gran Premio d'Italia ISU video links with start orders can be found here

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Same schedule as yesterday, so we move from the Ladies to the Dancers.

Livestream for the Free Dance is now on air.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBX6plE954

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player:
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/figure-skating-grand-prix-2017823

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpita2021/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm back (kinda), my eyes are still blurry but hope the dancers will cheer me up. I desperately need to survive until the men please dancers
i'm here, let's put together our anxiety and let's see what moster will come out :LOL: maybe next Samarin's shirt

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I´ll watch Ice Dance with you and then I have to catch up with the rest later, because I´m going to eat lasagna with my family and watch the Masked Singer which starts today. LOL :laugh: :dance3:
Oh yea, I need to think of dinner.
Italian tonight!
Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with spinach and tomatoes maybe...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm disappointed by Chen Hong's dresses this season

I´ll watch Ice Dance with you and then I have to catch up with the rest later, because I´m going to eat lasagna with my family and watch the Masked Singer which starts today. LOL :laugh: :dance3:
Did the Masked Singer get exported to Norway too??