2021 JGP Austria: Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Austria: Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@elektra blue - now that I have finished watching the Men's FS, and now that you are here, I would like your expert opinion on something.

The following video contains two songs, each of which finished in the Top 5 of the Eurovision Song Contest in their respective years. And I want to know which song you honestly think is better:

• The song that is being skated to.
  • The song that is being played during the highlights.

Here is the video:

Kyrylo Lishenko - 2021 Cup Of Austria FS

Incidentally, he finished in 13th place in both segments, and overall. So, you can decide for yourself whether that was unlucky for him. :laugh:

Enjoy :)

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
@elektra blue - now that I have finished watching the Men's FS, and now that you are here, I would like your expert opinion on something.

The following video contains two songs, each of which finished in the Top 5 of the Eurovision Song Contest in their respective years. And I want to know which song you honestly think is better:

• The song that is being skated to.
  • The song that is being played during the highlights.

Here is the video:

Kyrylo Lishenko - 2021 Cup Of Austria FS

Incidentally, he finished in 13th place in both segments, and overall. So, you can decide for yourself whether that was unlucky for him. :laugh:

Enjoy :)

CaroLiza_fan
you're funny...:cautious:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
you're funny...:cautious:

But, seriously, you can't say honestly say that this year's Ukrainian entry is better than Il Volo. It's absolutely awful!!! I don't know how it even got through to the Grand Final, never mind finishing in the Top 5.

:laugh2: We don't "Rick Roll" Elektra...we "Grand Amore" her!

Now you see why I was saying I wasn't lovely! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
But, seriously, you can't say honestly say that this year's Ukrainian entry is better than Il Volo. It's absolutely awful!!! I don't know how it even got through to the Grand Final, never mind finishing in the Top 5.

Now you see why I was saying I wasn't lovely! ;)

CaroLiza_fan
i actually loved ukrainian song, to no one surprise :LOL:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is the total scores not taken into account?
Egor RUKHIN: 223.29 JGP Krasnoyarsk + 202.28 JGP Baltic Cup = 425.57p
Artem KOVALEV: 212.32 JGP Krasnoyarsk + 221.51 JGP Linz = 433.84p
According to what Ted said, it means the total score from the event they got 2nd at, not combined score.So since Egor's 223 is higher than Artem's 221, it's his spot.