2021 JGP Austria: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
the dolphin move on ice still looks weird

And so does the move directly after it!

I don't want to be behind any more. So, as soon as they get their scores, I'm skipping forward to LIVE.

I want to see my kids Sofía and Nikita with you guys, not 2m 45s afterwards!

CaroLiza_fan

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Intersting that Andreas didn't always skate with his sister.
He started because skating with his sister was his favorite thing. With his previous partner, the results seem very far. Far, a long, long way to run. But now the hills are alive with the sound of music. He will make sure to skate till the audience says so long, farewell, aufwiedersehen, goodbye.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
SONYA AND SASHA GOT THEIR LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care that I'm their only stan here I love them and I demand y'all to love them also aren't they great

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
what does George Michael has to do with 70s disco, it isn't cool, daddy :LOL:

It's because George Michael is half-Cypriot, and Nikita grew up in Cyprus. Simples! :)

Love the music . Love the costumes. Love the skating. Love them.

Don't love that position. The score is half a point lower than they got in their last Junior GP, yet with 2 to go they are already 3 places below where they finished in the SP there.

HOWEVER, the partnership 3 places above them is less than 1.5 points ahead of them, so there is room to climb up.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
He started because skating with his sister was his favorite thing. With his previous partner, the results seem very far. Far, a long, long way to run. But now the hills are alive with the sound of music. He will make sure to skate till the audience says so long, farewell, aufwiedersehen, goodbye.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very good! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Extra GOE for you! ;:cheer: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
I've got a fair bit to catch up on, to day. I'm happy to see Nadia and Peter did well, jist missed T/S's apparently astonishing performance. I'll enjoy that later. Off to the boys in Espoo!