2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Free Dance

readernick

Medalist
Though I like them, I thought the scoring a bit generous. Twizzles also quite off today.
But, given how generous some of the other JGPs have been with scores, I think it was relatively fine. I would still have the Cyprians in the lead though. They are my favorite team here...

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I feel like people have pretty polarizing opinions on Irina & Dario, but I enjoy their skating a lot! They've definitely had their fair share of weird programs, but I really like both of their programs this season. Deserved win! :love:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As soon as I left the computer to watch Angelina and Ilia on the TV screen, my Mum was straight onto the computer to look for a present for my cousin's 40th birthday. I don't know what the rush is - it's not until December!!! :rolleye:

So, sorry that my comments about Angelina and Ilia are being posted so late.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I know I made it pretty obvious in Košice, but this was more my sort of programme than their Short.

I really don't know what to say. Words can't do it justice. It was sublime. I didn't see any issues at all.

With 3 to go, they're into a massive 13.61 point lead. And deservedly so!

(OK, so I haven't seen any of the other programmes. I'm just going by how good this programme was!)

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Seven Sisters

Medalist
But, given how generous some of the other JGPs have been with scores, I think it was relatively fine. I would still have the Cyprians in the lead though. They are my favorite team here...
Just think where they might be now if their element was not declared illegal yesterday—they would’ve been second at least

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
dear RusFed we gave you Dario and you can't deny it was a good deal, now can we have Maria Talalaikina in exchange? :LOL:

I looked them up when writing my SP report for Angelina and Ilia this morning, and I think Dario is half-Russian, just like Ivan Righini / Bariev. And you got him. So, this could be a much delayed second part of that transaction...

On the other hand, you received Hotárek and we didn't get anything in exchange :biggrin:

Am I going mad, or did I see a Junior partnership representing Italy a year or two ago consisting of an Italian and a Czech? And I think Ondrej and Anna were coaching them. So, I think you are owed more than you think! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Am I going mad, or did I see a Junior partnership representing Italy a year or two ago consisting of an Italian and a Czech? And I think Ondrej and Anna were coaching them. So, I think you are owed more than you think! ;)
Yes, there is such pair, I just can't recall their names.

Or maybe we have this ice dance couple in mind: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00103353.htm
Carolina Portesi Peroni/Michael Chrástecký