2021 JGP France II: Women's Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France II: Women's Free Skate

Lzbee

Final Flight
She makes the windmill arms move look so nice. What a competitor. She may skate like Sasha Cohen but she's got Zhenya's nerves of steel, even with slightly wobbly looking jumps. She does have exceptional air position which should help her going forward.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Now I see that her jumps are kinda not so pretty, but nevertheless she was charming to watch and deserves to win this thing. But I'm currently too excited about Chaeyeon's silver to congratulate her properly so sorry Ms. Levito I just love my girls too much

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Yes! Baby Cohen delivered! :clap:

A little shaky here and there and I'm sure wasn't supposed to save all the combos to last. But great stuff.

The US has a new star!. When she goes senior next season - Bradie, Mariah, Amber, Alysa - beware!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Isabeau does it again! She is an extraordinary young performer, the way she adapted her skating to the different parts of the music, lyrical when the music was, sharp and brilliant when the pace quickened. I wonder if the 2A at the top of the programme is a placeholder for a triple? She jumps, she spins, she interprets her music so well for a junior. What a little star!