2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, Alex.

When I saw you were using "Rise Like A Phoenix", I thought "Oh, no. She is draw unfavourable comparisons to Anna Pogo's iconic EX".

OK, so using a cover was probably a good tactic to try to avoid that. But, that cover is awful!

I can understand why she chose that song, though. Given that she had all but retired a few years ago, and then came back to skating when she moved to England for University.

Pity about the fall at the start. But, the rest of it wasn't bad.

She looked angry with herself coming off the ice.

:ghug:

10th position with 19 to go. But, less than a point behind Weinzierl. And less than 10 points behind the current leader, Zingas.

CaroLiza_fan

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Fell on 3Lz, but good performance shown at points, nice spins, big 2A very late in the program... Can use more work, but hope she gets the minimums to get to Worlds! 👍 Have a nice career, little girl.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Tzu-Han is far too cute to make a convincing 🧛‍♀️

Impressive skate for one so young.

CaroLiza_fan
Yes she looks more 11 than 15
But we all know China and surrounding countries were never age cheaters so we are totally OK with it :D

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And speaking of skaters who look younger than they are...

I haven't checked, but I think Sinem is the second oldest skater in this competition. (She is 6 months younger than Weinzierl).

I have always liked Sinem Kuyucu (as she was known before she got married). So, I am really enjoying seing her skating better than ever at an age when a lot of Ladies skaters are either thinking of retiring, or already have.

Really enjoyed that programme.

Into 14th position.

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
I´m really excited to see Josefin Taljegård in the upcoming groups, she has a new SP which i´m looking forward to see and she needs to skate her heart out, because she needs almost 200 points so that she meets the requirements of Swedish OGC:palmf: All though, I think she has worked on her technical content this summer, so if she nails it it´s not completely impossible.

Maybe it will help her a little that she is skating in a late group so her PCS will be a bit higher ;)