2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Yes she looks more 11 than 15
But we all know China and surrounding countries were never age cheaters so we are totally OK with it :D
There are skaters from all countries who look younger than their age.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
I´m really excited to see Josefin Taljegård in the upcoming groups, she has a new SP which i´m looking forward to see and she needs to skate her heart out, because she needs almost 200 points so that she meets the requirements of Swedish OGC:palmf: All though, I think she has worked on her technical content this summer, so if she nails it it´s not completely impossible.

Maybe it will help her a little that she is skating in a late group so her PCS will be a bit higher ;)
Don't think it's possible though. Just to get over 190 points is very haaard.

Country
Norway
Don't think it's possible though. Just to get over 190 points is very haaard.
Yeah, it´s difficult, they didn´t make it easy for sure, but there is always hope. Maybe it will be easier in another event where the judges are a bit nicer with the scores ;) Do you know where else she is planning to attend this autumn?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't like audio book programmes. But, what we had in the first half of the programme wasn't too bad.

But, the programme really burst into life when "Let's Get Physical" came in.

Oona was stunning. She looked stunning in that black dress (she would look stunning in a black bin bag!) And the skating was stunning.

I just loved everything about that programme!

So glad I claimed her as an honourary Irishwoman when I first saw her a few years ago... :p

(Well, she does have an Irish first name, after all! ;) )

CaroLiza_fan

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
This is great choral christmas music, don't remember if it was used before, maybe darker upper dress and little bit more lyrical performance, but otherwise really refreshing

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When I saw Nastya's costume, I would never have guessed that she would be skating to big music like that.

But, she pulled it off! Big time.

Not a bit surprised that she had taken a big lead.

This could lead for a long time. If not to the end.

CaroLiza_fan