2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since @anonymoose_au is probably tucked up in her bed fast asleep, I will say it on her behalf.

"Why not use the original by INXS?!"

For some reason, when I was doing my Predictions this morning and I saw Taylor's name, my first thought was "Ooh. Didn't she used to represent South Africa?" But, no, she's actually American.

So, I don't know what put that in my head. Am I thinking of somebody else with a similar name?

Anyway, a very good skate.

She goes into 3rd! 😲

CaroLiza_fan

Makkachin

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Taylor's SP is much better for me than her LP this year, not sure if that's an unpopular opinion. But yes, I second using the INXS version of the song, would have elevated it way more.

Lea: I like the Kill Bill Music. I don't know if I've seen anyone do it with the lyrics before. Kind of threw me off for a second there

Country
Norway
Since @anonymoose_au is probably tucked up in her bed fast asleep, I will say it on her behalf.

"Why not use the original by INXS?!"

For some reason, when I was doing my Predictions this morning and I saw Taylor's name, my first thought was "Ooh. Didn't she used to represent South Africa?" But, no, she's actually American.

So, I don't know what put that in my head. Am I thinking of somebody else with a similar name?

Anyway, a very good skate.

She goes into 3rd! 😲

CaroLiza_fan
I think that about skaters all the time, all though it seems they have not changed country. Maybe we have a lot of false memories :unsure:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Enjoyed Lea's programme. Would have preferred a bit more of "Bang Bang", but that's just me. (I love that song!)

Like Niko, I was a big fan of Brian Joubert. So, I would have liked a bit more of his style and exuberance to come through.

But, still a good skate.

CaroLiza_fan