2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Women's Short Program

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
It's a new year folk song, so not very far from Christmas :))

I like very much the fact, that Nastya chose Ukrainian lyrics. And she is very organic in this program.
Wou, this is new for me. I remember this beautiful song from the US Home alone movie, where I was a kid

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
And it probably didn't help that she got the colours of the dress the wrong way round. It's supposed to be black with red flashes, not red with black flashes. :p

CaroLiza_fan
Oh, on the contrary, I found the red to be sufficiently flashy indeed, thank you very much! :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Canadian passport is in the post.

Seriously, I've seen many Céline Dion programmes over the years, but I think this is the first time I've senn one done to "I Surrender". So, well done to Gerli for picking something different.

But, I hated the costume. The gold dress and those things that I guess were supposed to look like necklaces just did not look right.

Enjoyed the programme as a whole, though.

Slots into 16th, just half a point behind my elder "adopted daughter", Aleksandra Golovkina.

CaroLiza_fan

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
This song will apparently be with me from dusk till dawn... how many skating competitions have used it during the warmup? Because it feels like too many already.