2021 U.S. Nationals: Senior Ladies - Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 U.S. Nationals: Senior Ladies - Free Skate

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Shin, you had one job!!! Fell on the stupid 3T seconds before the program ended. Oh well. Still easily the best so far.

badknees

Medalist
Can someone tell me how the bubble works? Are they quarantined in their rooms? Is food brought to them? Can they leave their rooms at all?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
UR call on 3S, 3Lz3T, edge call on 3F and quarter, quarter on 3Lz. Moved around triple toe for GOE possibly, losing lots of points on URs and the fall

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I should be surprised too but I'm not, NBC have ALWAYS pushed Starr even though she has never threatened the podium. She was even featured in their nationals preview special
It’s because of the viral YouTube I expect. Casual fans (my mom) want to hear about skaters they know.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Can someone tell me how the bubble works? Are they quartined in their rooms? Is food brought to them? can they leave their rooms at all?
They have a test, are quarantined in room until negative result, have another negative test, then have a very specific area of the hotel/arena they can walk around, have to wear masks, i think they can go in the hallways after both negative tests

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can someone tell me how the bubble works? Are they quarantined in their rooms? Is food brought to them? Can they leave their rooms at all?
There are some articles online. It’s too involved for me to type it up right now I’m afraid.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Missed the first group due to watching cricket. Did I miss anything good?

Shin should be careful. A super-picky referee could decide she just never stopped moving and go bozo on the time violation at the end there.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any reason why the ladies event is the first one now to finish? It's probably along with the Men the most anticipated yet now they finish before even Pairs? Really? :confused: