15Alysa Liu, St. Moritz ISC276.36
16Bradie Tennell, Skokie Valley SC179.4
17Mariah Bell, Rocky Mountain FSC372.37

Last edited:

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I checked the 'NBC livestream free livestream' which will broadcast the full event. It doesn't work with any of my free VPNs; apparently, it only works if you buy their Nord VPN. (It didn't work with my Opera VPN , or with another free VPN on Firefox.) What about the 'free livestream' for NBCSN? The one which shows only the final two flights? I used it yesterday to see the pairs short and final two flights of the ladies short. As for that 'fan stream', it never did manage to stream any figure skating. Guess I may not be able to watch any more US Nationals this year. 😞

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I checked the 'NBC livestream free livestream' which will broadcast the full event. It doesn't work with any of my free VPNs; apparently, it only works if you buy their Nord VPN. (It didn't work with my Opera VPN , or with another free VPN on Firefox.) What about the 'free livestream' for NBCSN? The one which shows only the final two flights? I used it yesterday to see the pairs short and final two flights of the ladies short. As for that 'fan stream', it never did manage to stream any figure skating. Guess I may not be able to watch any more US Nationals this year. 😞
I haven't had any trouble with the free stream link. Try it without a VPN, and if that doesn't work, try it with a US VPN. I also have two other NBC livestreams here and here

Seven Sisters

Medalist
And, we are live! Roll call, please

As the Star Spangled Banner plays in the empty arena, I hope all the cutouts are standing at attention

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
None of those links and 'heres' work for me, VPN or not. It's okay. Am really tired of these idiotic 'streams' which are dodgy at best. I'll just check the results when it's all over. In the meantime, there is plenty of real life for me to attend to.
That's too bad. Have fun with life.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think it would be better that when they introduce the judges, they also state which of the skaters are their favorites and they will get over scored.

Helps take the guesswork out. Haha