2021 Worlds: Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Gala

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
These are some of my most favourite skaters back to back to back to back.

OMG this type of camerawork was made for Sasha!

She will win this game of survival!!
The way this is going, Zamboni time is probably going to be the only time for you to get out 😁😁😁

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I have always been fine with conventional filming in the Galas and don't need the cameraman. But if the skaters are ok with it so am I. Question is: Are they really? I think he can be quite irritating to them.
So long as they don’t accidentally slice the nose off the guy

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I still get goosebumps from that skate by M/G, even though I am B/K fangirl. That would be a new epic rivalry.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I have never seen smurfs dance like this. :laugh:

Can they please keep this ex for the olympics and maybe give Anna a Jasmine outfit? No matter how they place, they would be in the gala for sure and the audience would freak out.
He will pick Valieva in Oly to carry the lamp, heh

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
That calls for a casting show with a public vote. Perviy Kanal, do you listen? :laugh:
Nah, iirc he did when both were available already at RusNats. Kindda really curious how her first season goes, her scoring potential is insane.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
How many versions of Hallelujah that are not Leonard Cohen's does that make this week? 3? 4?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Josefin is great in interviews. She talks about how you have to make brain and body working together. And how she has visualized her performance in her mind many times. She’s super happy but not that surprised that she succeeded.

Now the new male Swedish star, Andreas Nordebäck, on the ice? As he is a junior I think he hasn't competed at all this season.