2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Kazan | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Kazan

Caliban

On the Ice
Kamila Valieva after the free program skate:

"Make a show? It seems that they don't take points for this, why not? I was a little upset that I couldn't do it (4T), because everything was fine during the warm-up, as in principle in Moscow. There was more confidence now, but okay. It does not work out one, so I will insert two 4T to get one exactly. God grant two too.

In fact, the performance was not 100%, fell. But in terms of energy, I was outstanding at the end, warm memories remained from today's skate

Why did I decide to go for two quadruple toeloops at the end (after skate)? The last time I was in Moscow, I asked if they give deduction for it. I was told no. I looked at coaches and decided to go. I was offended that I didn't. But in the end it didn't work out. But there seems to be time after the boys, at the awards"

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
And Kolesov is still looking anywhere but at his partner. Anywhere at all… up, side, back… just not the girl.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
YES! I fell in love with these two as soon as the rumours about the couple surfaced.

They struggled so much in Moskvina's master class, than in both test skates than in SPb competition and finallly!!! No major mistakes in both programs!

They got 3S+Eu+3Sq though. Too bad it was just a little short to get level 4 on the death spiral.