Record Breaker
Yass disco! I started dancing!
Great 4lo!
Oh don't pop and ruin the mood.
Yass 3A.
Wut? Why changing the music?
Yass good 3A-euler-3S.
Fun music again!💃
Not the choreo making the public stop the clap, je ne suis pas d'accord.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The idea that Eteri has somehow fallen I don’t agree she’s had Shcherbakova and Trusova retire. Akateva and Petrosyan are almost there as replacements. Kamila had morphed into a body of a fully grown woman (she’s significantly taller and heavier than the 10 year older Tuktik), so she won’t have her full ultra c return but as this weekend demonstrated for artistry no other skaters comes close.
Eteri certainly still has good athletes but she has nowhere near the dominance of past years.

This becomes particularly obvious when looking at (older) novices. They are actively recruiting skaters from other groups (particularly from Bulycheva, as always), but many are choosing to not go to Team Tut anymore. Looking at the podiums of some notable novice competitions, there are now many different coaching groups regularly beating skaters from Eteri's group.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Such a beautiful man. Oh no stop doing mistakes. The entry of the 4lo is too short, risky.
Love the 4T-2A.
That sit spin is so visually pleasing.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Eteri certainly still has good athletes but she has nowhere near the dominance of past years.

This becomes particularly obvious when looking at (older) novices. They are actively recruiting skaters from other groups (particularly from Bulycheva, as always), but many are choosing to not go to Team Tut anymore. Looking at the podiums of some notable novice competitions, there are now many different coaching groups regularly beating skaters from Eteri's group.
Have they even competed this season other than the moscow championships? I haven't seen them anywhere in novice comps this season?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Honestly, with all the women going into show business post figure skating career, it should be Ignatov instead…

Liked the 4T+2A adoption and another great 4T. Overall though, wasn’t his day. 😰

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Have they even competed this season other than the moscow championships? I haven't seen them anywhere in novice comps this season?
I don’t think they are retaining or recruiting talent lately, and that’s a good thing given their methods.

Speaking of no-shows in the competitions. Does anyone know if Kolesnikov is still in Russia?