2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm having massive techno problems all around. I think I'll watch Junior Pairs on my mobile and try to do some work for a change.

Davai, M/F and O/A!!! :hap10::hap10::hap10:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At the first stage of the SPb Cup, Star Ice is 1,2, and 3 after the short program.
So I guess you can say they shone brighter than their competition.

Yup, my jokes aren’t going to get better this season.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Has anyone noticed that Panovas group is seemingly based in Moskvich now?

All her student and herself are now listed to be in moskvich according to sportvokrug :oops:

Caliban

On the Ice
Some useful information about additional streaming source for Russian FS:

Okko (https://okko.tv) will show figure skating together with Channel One

Okko online cinema has signed a contract with Channel One, according to which it will co-exclusively show live all the key Russian figure skating tournaments of the season, including the Russian Championship and the Russian Grand Prix, as well as test skates of the national team. All registered users will be able to watch broadcasts and other materials in Okko at no additional cost.

Okko will show live 8 events of the season in full, starting with the test skates of the Russian figure skating team on September 24. In the online cinema, you will be able to watch the Grand Prix of Russia, the Russian Jumping Championship, the Russian Championship, the Channel One Cup, the Russian Junior Championship, the Russian Cup Final and an Open tournament on show programs. Channel One will traditionally show absolutely all the events of the season online, and the brightest and most spectacular broadcasts will be available on the TV channel. Channel One will also continue to invest substantial information, broadcast and creative resources to create and promote this unique sports product, including all new competitions and formats.

It will be possible to watch figure skating in Okko in high resolution both live and recorded. Highlights, selections, individual videos of athletes and other additional content will also be available to users.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I've got a feeling I'll for some reason never get any lucky with the stream and very much hope I'll find videos for my fav Mozer teams...

Lipa.strom

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
We could've just seen Vika Vasilieva in pairs. I think during 2018/19 season she still skated singles, gaining medal in JGP series (edit: bronze in Ostrava, my country), then facing health problems, turned to pairs but very little was heard about her since. I wasn't even sure whether she still competes.

LadyB

Record Breaker
The sream has decided to work again for me. So, I'm hoping to see all of my teams now. 🤞

LadyB

Record Breaker
Junior Pairs was worth watching. :) I love Omelchenko/Astakhov's programme. Their first time together and showing real umph. Pavel has beautifully developed as a skater!
Having said that, newbies Kuleshova/Kuznetsov had a great FS, and Marinina/Finokhin have also wonderfully matured. Looking at a bright future on the Inspiration rink! ❤️
And added bonus: Nina Mozer being there herself!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Great that the stream is still going for the boys, but I'll leave halfway through to get a hair cut...I know...

LadyB

Record Breaker
Vadim won the Mosow Cup!!!! :yahoo: How beautiful!!! Well, this and the success of my wonderful Mozer Teams is getting me into the right mood for Senior Test Skates! :bsplit:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Will these be streamed on YouTube for those of us in US? I’m subscribed to that channel that showed the rentals so I’m hoping they will show the comps too….
They promised to stream all the events on that channel.