2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ted should work on his French pronunciation... i read somewhere he attempts to say Russian names properly, I cannot judge if he is successful or not at that, but i can tell you that his French is abysmal
Not Russian but I don't think his Russian pronunciation is acceptable either

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ted should work on his French pronunciation... i read somewhere he attempts to say Russian names properly, I cannot judge if he is successful or not at that, but i can tell you that his French is abysmal
The emphasis is on 'attempts'. He can't do it to save his life.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The livestream doesn't seem to be working properly for me because I keep getting "Trying to reconnect". :(

LadyB

Record Breaker
fair enough... but at least, he seems to be trying for Russian... not the case in French...
No he's not. He just thinks that's the way to say it. But hey, I shouldn't complain,cause I can always avoid him by listening to real commentary.
I have to say, I like him more when he does Canadian events, as he has a pro by his side and doesn't have to give us that deluge of sickening saccharine b*****ks.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
my stream also has stream not available - do we need to be in Canada?

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I can't get the stream to go fullscreen on my iPad but this'll have to do I guess since Peacock wants a system update and my computer probably can't tell one tab it's in Canada and one it's in the USA.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Big stumble for her on I think one of the keypoints, unfortunately.