Molly Lanaghan / Dmitre Razgulajevs ON

Nadiia Bashynska / Peter Beaumont ON
Alicia Fabbri / Paul Ayer QC
Marie-Jade Lauriault / Romain Le Gac QC
Piper Gilles / Paul Poirier ON

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I missed RD yesterday (because you know Beatrice is scared and too sensitive to watch certain Canadian team live...), but keen to turn FD on today. I saw some snippets of FD practice on Piper's IG stories and there seems to be some changes which I'm curious about...Also looking to some other FDs.
PS. Wishing Marjorie and Zach quick return to the ice!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
beam-me-up-scotty.gif

rain

Record Breaker
The distinct lack of any kind of crowd makes me so sad. There are other places that could host that would fill the arena, I think, at least for the long programs. When I went to nationals in Victoria it was packed to the doors. It's got to suck for the skaters.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The distinct lack of any kind of crowd makes me so sad. There are other places that could host that would fill the arena, I think, at least for the long programs. When I went to nationals in Victoria it was packed to the doors. It's got to suck for the skaters.
Ottawa was jam packed when I went to see Patrick there. It was a fabulous event too... gosh i miss those days.

This rink is huge though... it's the Olympic venue.. so it may be a bit misleading.

I see that the Olympic Park has mutliple rink and WinSport is small... so yeah...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So to me the name 'Charlie' for women exists in two varieties: the French pronunciation and the English pronunciation. I love the French pronunciation but abhor the English pronunciation, the English pronunciation for me is a strictly male name. I have no idea whether Mlle. Anderson uses the French or English pronunciation but I hope it's the French one

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So to me the name 'Charlie' for women exists in two varieties: the French pronunciation and the English pronunciation. I love the French pronunciation but abhor the English pronunciation, the English pronunciation for me is a strictly male name. I have no idea whether Mlle. Anderson uses the French or English pronunciation but I hope it's the French one
I think you may be disappointed on that one.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ottawa was jam packed when I went to see Patrick there. It was a fabulous event too... gosh i miss those days.

This rink is huge though... it's the Olympic venue.. so it may be a bit misleading.
It looks like it only has 10 rows (or that's all they're showing). So it may be a large ice surface, but not that many seats.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It looks like it only has 10 rows (or that's all they're showing). So it may be a large ice surface, but not that many seats.
google says only 3000 seats... which seems weird... as Td PLace in Ottawa is like 24000 seats...
Can someone inform us ?

rain

Record Breaker
Wow for Robinson and Portz! I love this team! Stunning soft skating skills. She has star power just waiting to break out. Tons of potential here, I think.