2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
waaaa at keegan... just watched it... what a program! Perhaps a bit too busy, fast and risky for early in the season but damn... it's such a cool program... ! And he does it with a smile and the usual incredible speed.

Congrats to Roman ! Very solid. Superb spins. Strong outing !

I only watched those two but hoping to see more when it's LP time.

auser

Record Breaker
waaaa at keegan... just watched it... what a program! Perhaps a bit too busy, fast and risky for early in the season but damn... it's such a cool program... ! And he does it with a smile and the usual incredible speed.

Congrats to Roman ! Very solid. Superb spins. Strong outing !

I only watched those two but hoping to see more when it's LP time.
Loved Keegan's exhilarating program with nifty footwork that reminded me a bit of Kurt Browning. What a happy treat to see him competing here even if it is early. Congrats to Roman for skating a well executed and gorgeous program to fire the hearts of viewers and fans.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A most interesting event. Each skater has a style of his own - no cookie cutters here.
Heartfelt programs from both UKR boys. I just love to watch Ivan, strong and heartfelt.
I loved the creativity of Jari and Valter. Tomas-Lorenc is clearly Javier Fernandez inspired, but with his own personality and strength. Sihyeong and Roman brought energy and clean skating outskating energetic vets like Keegan and Kazuki, both were a bit messy. Overall I liked what I saw from these guys and look forward to their progress.

auser

Record Breaker
A most interesting event. Each skater has a style of his own - no cookie cutters here.
Heartfelt programs from both UKR boys. I just love to watch Ivan, strong and heartfelt.
I loved the creativity of Jari and Valter. Tomas-Lorenc is clearly Javier Fernandez inspired, but with his own personality and strength. Sihyeong and Roman brought energy and clean skating outskating energetic vets like Keegan and Kazuki, both were a bit messy. Overall I liked what I saw from these guys and look forward to their progress.
Thank you for assisting me to view this interesting comp via your video links. :thank:
:bow: