2022 JGP Egna/Neumarkt Women's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Egna/Neumarkt Women's Short Program

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I wonder why Yujae Kim didn't get a 2nd event. Did she get injured?
KSU has a qualifying competition for the JGP and the spots are basically 100% based on those results.

It doesn't matter how well a skater does at their JGP assignment, if they didn't place high enough for two spots (but high enough for one) at the qualifying competition (like Yujae) then they will only get one JGP assignment unless someone withdraws.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
KSU has a qualifying competition for the JGP and the spots are basically 100% based on those results.

It doesn't matter how well a skater does at their JGP assignment, if they didn't place high enough for two spots (but high enough for one) at the qualifying competition (like Yujae) then they will only get one JGP assignment unless someone withdraws.
what-the-hell-wtf.gif

As usual, KSU doesn't have the smartest system. They maybe want to ensure "fairness" but their fairness is making them lose potential medals. Reminds me JSF....

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think we should keep it to ourselves that we just had a Florence programme followed by a Lana programme. If @elektra blue ever found out, she will be kicking herself for choosing to instead spend her time with men in Budapest...

CaroLiza_fan
Not my choice sadly, my line is still dead

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not my choice sadly, my line is still dead

:ghug:

Isn't it always the way that things like these always happen on a Thursday or Friday, and you have to wait until after the weekend at the earliest for somebody to sort it out.

Hopefully you will have everything fixed by next weekend, so that you will be able to watch as much skating as you can fill your wine glass with in our company!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:ghug:

Isn't it always the way that things like these always happen on a Thursday or Friday, and you have to wait until after the weekend at the earliest for somebody to sort it out.

Hopefully you will have everything fixed by next weekend, so that you will be able to watch as much skating as you can fill your wine glass with in our company!

CaroLiza_fan
I Hope my internet provider can hear you and fix things ASAP. I'm going to watch boys today and then women in Budapest