2022 Junior World Championships: Men's Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2022 Junior World Championships: Men's Free Skate

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I am so mad at Raf for showing up at Jr Worlds with Gogolov, when he sent Mariah to Sr Worlds alone.

I sometimes try to see Raf's viewpoint, but this is too much.
Isn’t he helping to coach Malinin too though? If so, he has two skaters here, who will help keep him
In the public eye after Nathan and Mariah retire (which I expect will be soon)

mrrice

Record Breaker
I am so mad at Raf for showing up at Jr Worlds with Gogolov, when he sent Mariah to Sr Worlds alone.

I sometimes try to see Raf's viewpoint, but this is too much
Well, I think he may have asked Mariah if she'd be OK going on her own. Didn't he have a problem with the Covid Bubble at an event?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
good skate for tsuboi but his interpretation of the g minor prelude is weak... and i really do not understand the mix and match of the different preludes in there... like the 20 seconds of the d major prelude in the middle? why??? take the lyrical part of the gminor and stick with it... or the weird ending.... it was pretty disturbing to my ears.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tatsuya. Elegant skating skills and jumps. He was also looking to the next jump, but I didn't feel like he was ignoring elements in between.

The music is powerful, and he kept up with it(y)

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
good skate for tsuboi but his interpretation of the g minor prelude is weak... and i really do not understand the mix and match of the different preludes in there... like the 20 seconds of the d major prelude in the middle? why??? take the lyrical part of the gminor and stick with it... or the weird ending.... it was pretty disturbing to my ears.
I wasn't connecting with the music, either. I like having an analytical reason as to why I wasn't connecting with it.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m so glad you said that 4everchan because I sat here thinking, this is Rachmaninov? Whut? I felt very confused

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Liam! A skater who pays attention to the steps, who has steps, who has lines and posture, and can match the emotion of the bombastic Moulin Rouge.

I don't care if you fall or pop jumps. Bravo:clap: