2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
Never read the YouTube comments! They are shocking!

I hope they weren't jerks to M/G :( they could have been hurt!

OK here they are.

Is it pronounced Peng or Pung though?
You should have read Reddit's latrine... There several laughed and others said multiple times ¡YEAH! with the fall ... I think it gives them more joy to know that M/G are not in a position to fight against the Chinese who do not take out 10 points today...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Did peng and jin skate the GP this year? I don't remember seeing this program.
They did one GP but withdrew from the second which was quite a bummer.

I wonder! Will they win? I forgot to check the tech box!

From what Belinda says it seems like there won't bummer.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
PENG Cheng / JIN Yang

I really felt some of those swooning choreo moments! A bit of a rough start with Peng double-footing the opening 3S, maybe a q or < on that, and only a 3T+1T from her. Also a strange abort on the lift before the spin, not sure what happened there with that exit. Great throws though! I feel like this will go between Japan and USA, giving Japan another point in the process.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Damn, I know P/J didn't exactly slay, but they're really getting second-team pcs...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
hah the french cbc commentator said : this is the most difficult death spiral.. nobody uses it because it's ugly and very unsuccessful, just like this one.
To be fair, if you get low GOE maybe it's better to go for second most difficult one.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Omg the Japanese are going to finish 2nd! This is going to be a nail biter! Chock and bates HAVE to beat the Canadians, and Karen CANNOT lose to Zhu.
I love all this quick. I've lost track TBH and feel like Russia wins no matter what?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Good lord, GALLIAMOV looked stunned in the kiss and cry. I hope he's getting medical attention. HIs partner looked okay.

I don't know why the Chinese are so far behind the russians, though.
because they made tons of costly mistakes? I would have put them in 4th here