2022 Winter Olympics: Pairs Short Program | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2022 Winter Olympics: Pairs Short Program

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Vincent knows something about that.
I’m glad Vincent got to skate in the Team Event at least, and will get a medal. He has conducted himself very graciously in the face of what has to have been a huge disappointment—and I find myself wondering how he would have done in the individual competition.

I hope he gives us his beautiful Vincent SP as his exhibition, so he at least gets to say that he presented it at the Olympics,

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m glad Vincent got to skate in the Team Event at least, and will get a medal. He has conducted himself very graciously in what has to have been a huge disappointment—and I find myself wondering how he would have done in the individual competition.

I hope he gives us his beautiful Vincent SP as his exhibition, so he at least gets to say that he presented it at the Olympics,
In another thread he said there is a rule that you can't use a competitive program for exhibition. He will use his exhibition from US Nationals.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
since i have been highkacking a bit this thread (sorry) during the zamboni... you guys should watch the last pairing on the 1000m speed skating...my fave laurent dubreuil was having a good race and the dutch guy was going to be in his way (he was slower) at the cross over and he stood up and let him pass.... if he hadn't done that, laurent wouldn't have won his medal... and well, they could have also crashed... but... i just thought i would share this because it would be nice if we saw more of these really good things happen in our sport... just saying.. and i shut up now :) :ot: