2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Men Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Men Short Program

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Hello lovelies! I've watched from the start of the men's event but was having dinner at the same time so couldn't post here earlier :biggrin:

The men are really bringing it tonight ey!!! 🔥❤️‍🔥
Shame Kevin had that axel mistake, but 93 isn't a bad score. I hope he can climb to at least 5th position, I put him 5th out of love 🥰

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Such a contrast between the two Japanese skaters that went back-to-back. But, I liked both programmes.

CARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was trying to work out who it was that had the iconic programme with this song, but forget about that. My first skating crush is in the building!!!

I didn't know Caro was coaching now. How long has she been working with Yuma?

CaroLiza_fan

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Oooo Yuma's and Shoma's TES is soooo close!!

Who would you put ahead?
I’ll put Uno ahead today. Kagiyama has better choreography and his program is more complex than Uno’s. He’s also faster, but the combo was scratchy and he performed this better in an earlier GP. But that was Uno’s best performance of his SP.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Hello lovelies! I've watched from the start of the men's event but was having dinner at the same time so couldn't post here earlier :biggrin:

The men are really bringing it tonight ey!!! 🔥❤️‍🔥
Shame Kevin had that axel mistake, but 93 isn't a bad score. I hope he can climb to at least 5th position, I put him 5th out of love 🥰
Well Kevin isn’t going to have the bottom tech score today…

(Still, Kao hung in there admirably)