2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Pairs Free Skate

yesterday

Record Breaker
but not recent... what i am referring to happened a few generations back.. but of course, the surnames will remain part of history forever ! Canada is very diverse, and some regions, like the Prairies are interesting as they had immigrants who came from other parts of the world, compared to let's say BC with immigrants from East Asia or Quebec with immigrants from the French speaking countries like Haiti, or even Algeria (like Zach) etc etc
Yeah of course

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
but not recent... what i am referring to happened a few generations back.. but of course, the surnames will remain part of history forever ! Canada is very diverse, and some regions, like the Prairies are interesting as they had immigrants who came from other parts of the world, compared to let's say BC with immigrants from East Asia or Quebec with immigrants from the French speaking countries like Haiti, or even Algeria (like Zach) etc etc
Lots of Ukrainians in Manitoba

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was a bit messy, and I honestly did not care for the program at all (whereas I quite liked their SP). The music for the vast majority of the program was monotonous and lacked energy. They have a lot of potential though, and demonstrated some nice qualities tonight.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Some struggles with the sbs jumps and one of the throws for Kelly Ann and Loucas today, but I'm still seeing the massive improvements they've made since the beginning of the season.

Sadly, I don't think the second and third jump of the combination will be reviewed and not count for anything as the lower difficulty combination is usually counted which would be 3S+1Eu*+2T* i.e. 3S+COMBO, and that might just cost them the medal. :(

rain

Record Breaker
Well, they laid it down pretty well. Weird that they were ahead of their music at the end. Love that they do the side by side triple loops, even if they're sometimes messy, like here. In the long term, that will pay off. Whoever chooses their music should be fired. Both of their music selections are awful. The "doesn't really matter" dirge in the middle of that program takes the cake though.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG! The TES was just a bit higher. Lia & Trentt are a bit more polished. It will be close. Their final triple throw jump may have just done it. 😵‍💫😵