4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Emmanuelle's dad
Her mom is Julie Brault former pair skater with Richard Gauthier

yesterday

Record Breaker
Does anyone know where Raine Eberl's family roots are perhaps? Eberl does sound very central-European somehow.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Caidence and Raine are another wonderful discovery for me. Solid pairs elements (their throws were just gorgeous today) and their clearly attempting to improve their sbs jump difficulty (they did 3S and 2Lz+2T at Challenge, and were going for 3T+2T and 3S here, even if she unfortunately popped it).

Caidence reminds me a bit of Meagan Duhamel in body type, small but very muscular and powerful, so that's hopefully a good sign for their future. 😁

Ziotic

Medalist
Are there comps for these teams to get SB? I mean I know 160 is the benchmark for international assignments but it would be nice for both of these teams to be eligible for GP next year

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Does anyone know where Raine Eberl's family roots are perhaps? Eberl does sound very central-European somehow.
no idea but it's very common in the Prairies... Not this name in particular... but a bunch of Euro names... Lots of immigration in the Prairies.... some from Iceland (in Manitoba)... Ukrainians, German menonnites...etc

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Are there comps for these teams to get SB? I mean I know 160 is the benchmark for international assignments but it would be nice for both of these teams to be eligible for GP next year
There are competitions to get World Standing points at least, but I'm not sure about PBs. (As unfortunately, almost no competitions count for PBs)

Either way, it would be good for these pairs to be sent out anyways, so that judges can get to know them and for them to gain competitive experience.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Niiice (apart from the "wet bag position" as usual)!
(exclude the fall 😅 but smart of her to stop)