Elizabeth Thibodeau-Mailhot / Daniel Villeneuve QC
Fiona Bombardier / Gabriel Farand ON
Émy Carignan / Bryan Pierro QC

Kelly Ann Laurin / Loucas Éthier QC
Lia Pereira / Trennt Michaud ON
Deanna Stellato-Dudek / Maxime Deschamps QC

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Unfortunately, that was a step back for them again, this program was skated much better at Challenge imo. Difficult to say what can be done to help Ashlyn and Tristan improve :(

Seven Sisters

Medalist

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Better for Summer and Marty, they chose to scale back the attempted difficulty quite a bit which was certainly the best decision for them.

On the other hand, they'll at least need to get their levels and GOEs up, if they don't have the difficulty (and I think sbs jumps will always remain on the lower side of possible difficulty for them), but I'm sure their coaches know that too.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Better for Summer and Marty, they chose to scale back the attempted difficulty quite a bit which was certainly the best decision for them.

On the other hand, they'll at least need to get their levels and GOEs up, if they don't have the difficulty (and I think sbs jumps will always remain on the lower side of possible difficulty for them), but I'm sure their coaches know that too.
Charlie said Summer is coming back from a concussion so they only started slowly again in September

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
If you're going to skate to Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street, you better do something interesting with it. This was not it.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Caidence and Raine had their chance at Autumn Classic… they have had some opportunities and haven’t capitalized.

Pairs in Canada is on lock 🔒
Not as all over the place as the other events. I know who the top three are this season.

It will be exciting to see what teams end up 4th-6th

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
With Caidence and Raine, it's unfortunately a lot of the same old mistakes. They haven't exactly regressed over the course of this season, but they haven't progressed either.

Maybe, if what is being said about her having planned to retire after last season's Nationals, this has been a contributing factor to that stagnation, but it's sad to think about them splitting/retiring without having even come close to fulfilling their potential :(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
With Caidence and Raine, it's unfortunately a lot of the same old mistakes. They haven't exactly regressed over the course of this season, but they haven't progressed either.

Maybe, if what is being said about her having planned to retire after last season's Nationals, this has been a contributing factor to that stagnation, but it's sad to think about them splitting/retiring without having even come close to fulfilling their potential :(
Pairs transitioning from Juniors to Seniors must be terrible.... Emy Carignan also wanted to call it quits...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Charlie made a funny comment.

He was talking about Daniel and Elisabeth being at their first participation as seniors this year. Daniel took time off because he had a back injury OR a shoulder injury... he wasn't sure... and then he said he was amputated ... and then his fellow commentator laughed and he said... i meant his training time was shortened... sorry...

Charlie keeps praising Fiona and Gabriel for the height of their twist and for their throw lutz.

FlossieH

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
Elizabeth and Daniel may be in your second tier, but they could be national champions in a lot of places.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I can't believe I'm saying this, because I was very disillusioned about Elisabeth and Daniel's potential as a team for a little while, but I'm actually finally seeing some improvements. :jaw:

Their weaknesses are definitely still there, but they've improved on them. The lifts look more solid, the throws do too, and even the sbs jumps are slightly better (though still iffy). :clap: