2023 CS Budapest Trophy Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Budapest Trophy Women's Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I briefly fell asleep, did I miss anything good?

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Woke up briefly just to see how the ladies event is going.

Shocked 😮 to see Lindsay in last place. I had her down as fighting for the bronze medal. She must have skated horribly.

The top 4 are bunched closely together. Good job to Clare Seo (she is justifying her Senior GP selection), with this short program result.

I expect Bradley and Livia to join them in the 60+ category. Really nervous for Bradie 🙏

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Woke up briefly just to see how the ladies event is going.

Shocked 😮 to see Lindsay in last place. I had her down as fighting for the bronze medal. She must have skated horribly.

The top 4 are bunched closely together. Good job to Clare Seo (she is justifying her Senior GP selection), with this short program result.

I expect Bradley and Livia to join them in the 60+ category. Really nervous for Bradie 🙏
it's because i chose to trust her in my predictions :LOL: she had to bomb

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really love grown up Bradie. Love the detail in this program. She is smoothing out her lines here, still moving quickly but not looking as rushed. One step out, but otherwise a very solid skate. Love the music, the costume. The modern classical is a great look on her. Bravo!

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So where the heck was Logan Higase-Chen on the JGP this season? They keep giving skaters like Mia Kalin who hasn't progressed or improved JGP events but this girl is a vastly superior skater just by the eye test watching how much faster she is and better jumps. She would have medaled in every JGP event this season with the score she got at this competition.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So where the heck was Logan Higase-Chen on the JGP this season? They keep giving skaters like Mia Kalin who hasn't progressed or improved JGP events but this girl is a vastly superior skater just by the eye test watching how much faster she is and better jumps. She would have medaled in every JGP event this season with the score she got at this competition.
I think she did poorly on the test event.
The skaters sent to JGP events earned it based on that selection event. Logan is inconsistent. She must have had a good event here… good for her. The ladies from USA are really stepping it up, as of late.