2023 European Championships Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Free Dance

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Blonde Lithuanians were a lot of fun to watch. 😁

However it has to be mentioned that Kizala was quite messy today, already two balance checks and a small stumble in the step sequence early on but it did not detract from my joy of watching their dance.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While fun, it seemed really slow and messy as if there was a bit too much partying going on. Especially the blase attitude about the twizzle mishaps - oh well whatever.
She seemed winded, so illness maybe?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
those twizzles got thunderstruck

I don't know whether to :rolleye: or :clap: at that pun.

But, great music and great costumes. Although, I was constantly worried for Paulina, because there was a real danger of her popping out of her dress.

There were a few too many mistakes during the programme. With how close the partnerships in this group were in the SP, they could drop places.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I don't know whether to :rolleye: or :clap: at that pun.

But, great music and great costumes. Although, I was constantly worried for Paulina, because there was a real danger of her popping out of her dress.

There were a few too many mistakes during the programme. With how close the partnerships in this group were in the SP, they could drop places.

CaroLiza_fan
don't choose, do both :biggrin:

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
... Their choreographer is Mark Hanretty, lord Mark you have terrible taste in music
but we can forgive him if he can teach his students to emulate his world-class elegance and lines. I can't think of another skater who can match Mark on these.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Btw. this is pretty upsetting how FS is being ignored now in the media/broadcasting. On Polish Eurosport 1 now they're airing ... Formula E championships (!).

Simply being cast aside. :-( Hardly welcoming for possible new fans of the sport.