2023 Grand Prix de France Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix de France Free Dance

Carol1

Medalist
If I were French, I would be about as excited to hear this music as if I attended a domestic event in the U.S. and someone skated to a maudlin, off-key opera adaptation of "New York, New York" or "Proud to Be an American."

LadyB

Record Breaker
If I were French, I would be about as excited to hear this music as if I attended a domestic event in the U.S. and someone skated to a maudlin, off-key opera adaptation of "New York, New York" or "Proud to Be an American."
This makes me so proud that I reject any form of default patriotism. :laugh:
Freedom of choice! 💪

icewhite

Record Breaker
I find their expressions super exaggerated. I know everyone wants facial expressions but I'm not a fan of them and in this case I'd definitely rather have none.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sure but the thing here is that the lyricist is Québécois and many of the cast too... so this is a Franco-Canadian coproduction and will resonate so much in Montreal.

Last edited:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful for LP. Perfect blend of the clean French technique and the French elegance of their choreography. Mesmerizing.

My connection is getting messed with again today thus I am behind.