2023 JGP Armenian Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Women's Free Skate

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aleksandra. Pretty purple dress. She started out strong, some errors later , but so much potential. I like the instrumental to Hallelujah. :clap:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
mandalorian-baby-yoda.gif

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry all, but my stream keeps going in and out. I am only able to watch in bits today - so I will catch up with comments later if possible. I will work on the rewatch for both events instead as the IT pro living in my basement has cut my connection to only a trickle.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Why the juniors have the rules of compolsory jumps? It is so costly.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lena. Pretty dress. Pretty program and spins. A few mistakes, but still a good skate. :clap:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Why the juniors have the rules of compolsory jumps? It is so costly.
To force skaters and their coaches to work on all jump types.

I've seen a number of skaters (particularly among the Russian novices and juniors) who are attempting 4T, 4S and 3A in competitions before even having a stable 3F, 3Lz or 3-3 combination. Without requiring/not allowing certain jumps, this would end up being the working model for a lot of skaters, despite the long-term impacts it might have on the sport and the health of skaters.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofja. I really like her dress. She is a really good skater. But this music is terrible, she deserves better.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
happy she found him :biggrin: and on this happy note i'm going to jump to Finland. see you for the last two groups