2Lz Fall
2F+2T
2Lz+1Eu+2S
FCSp3
ChSq1
CCoSp3

Free Skate Score: 47.10
Total Score: 77.49

What a stunning dress 😍 I love minty dresses, and this is a particularly nice example. Her spins are gorgeous and the choreo sequence too with the spiral and Ina Bauer ✨ Jumps were not her friend today, but it's okay. She can do more, but if she ever wants to ditch the jumps, she might be a fit for ice dance too.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh no nerves got to her :(

Unfortunately, it was to be expected. Being a home country skater in the first Junior GP to be held in the country brings a lot of pressure with it. And, it proved too much.

The flip side is that the audience were giving her a lot of encouragement during the programme. And I think it did help her carry on when things were going wrong.

But, what a beautiful skater!

I am really looking forward to seeing this programme when it is done clean.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Vianna Shen-Rou Linke (SGP)
To Loves End (Inuyasha) and Cernunnos

2A+2T
3S Fall
2A
FCCoSp3
2F
2Lz+2T+1A
2Lz+1T
2F
CCoSp4
SSp3

Free Skate score: 61.98
Total score: 93.22

Very good spins, and great height and technique on her jumps. Definitely room for upgrades on her doubles, and a very good 2A (though a bit more speed out of the jump would help increase the GOE). Lovely, and so much potential here. Lovely lines and body expression (though not so much facial expression). ❤️ I'm keeping my eye on her.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Jelizaveta DERECINA (LAT)
Remember Not to Forget by Audiomachine

3T+1A+2Lo
3S<+2T
FCCoSp4
ChSq1
3S<
3Tq
2F+2T
LSp4
2Lz
2Lo
CCoSp4

Free Skate score: 69.58
Total score: 103.53

Another lovely, elegant skater with a pretty dress. Her jump technique is so solid, particularly her 3T is amazing. Her spins are her weak spot - and her Axel. Crazy how she has two good triples, but no workable 2A. Potential for days, she could become a real threat with a bit of work and time.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Melody Asri Fatimah (INA)
Tenang by Yura Yunita

2A<<(two-footed)+2T
2S< Fall
2F
FCSp1 Loss of balance
2F Foot down
2Lz+1Eu+2S
LSp3
2Lz+2T
ChSq1
2Lo
CCoSp3

Free Skate score: 56.58
Total Score: 87.33

Lovely dress and a lovely big smile. Not the skate she wanted, but she came back stronger after the first few issues ☺️