FSSp2
3S<< Fall
LSp2
2F
ChSq1
CCoSp4

Free Skate score: 54.30
Total score: 89.85

Very ambitious tech content and not without issues, but lovely to see her going for it anyway. Her Toe technique is... too close to a Salchow for my comfort, but she did very well to stand up on most of the jumps here. ☺️

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
On the whole, I would say that was a better skate for the younger of the two Thai girls (well, it's only by 4 months).

Supitsara ATTAWIBOON looked like she was sore coming off the ice. Hope it's nothing major.

I have to say, I have enjoyed everybody that has skated so far. Hopefully that trend will continue after the resurfacing.

Ach, they've got new videos for this interval, and I'll be busy making my dinner!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awwww, that was so nice. A girl in the audience wearing an Italian team jacket waving a French flag.

From what I remember of her yesterday, I think it was actually Amanda GHEZZO (ITA), who will be second to skate after the next resurfacing.

Clearly she and Ninon DAPOIGNY (FRA), who is about to open this group, are good friends.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Ninon Dapoigny (FRA)
The Storm by Havas

3Lz+2T
3F Off-axis, Fall
3S+2A+2T
CCoSp3V
2Lz
2A
2S Pop, turn
LSp1
3T<< Pop, Fall
ChSq1
FSSp3

Free Skate score: 66.00
Total score: 108.39

A leftie 😁 I like this rust-brown colour on her. The potential is there, but there were just too many mistakes today, how unfortunate 😢

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now, that is something you would think you would see happen a lot in figure skating, but which doesn't happen too often. Somebody falling, and then struggling to get back up on their feet because the ice is too slippery.

Mark was talking about her coming back from injury, so that may be a part of why she struggled to get up.

She looks very disappointed.

Still goes into the overall lead, though. (2nd in the FS)

CaroLiza_fan