2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Drat! Hearing "Reflections" (beautiful instrumental, by the way) reminded me that the new version of "Mulan" was shown on BBC1 last weekend, and I forgot about it! :drama:

And I just flicked over to check the on demand on Sky, and it hasn't been put onto iPlayer! :mad:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Drat! Hearing "Reflections" (beautiful instrumental, by the way) reminded me that the new version of "Mulan" was shown on BBC1 last weekend, and I forgot about it! :drama:

And I just flicked over to check the on demand on Sky, and it hasn't been put onto iPlayer! :mad:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

Good news. It may not be on iPlayer on Sky, but is on the iPlayer website. :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Thank goodness for that.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
For those who don't know : Panisses are chick pea flour "fries"

You cook the chick pea flour a bit like you would do polenta. Let it set and fry it. First time making it. Normally I use the chick pea flour to make socca or chickfu. Anyway.

Ted talking about my city. Makes me think he has not been there often.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
amazing skating skills? Brian? yeah... i will watch what he was better known for.

Huh? Joubert was not just a piece of eye-candy. I was a big fan of what he did on the ice.

I'd have thought Amodio was the one better known for his looks. (Needless to say, I was more impressed with his skating).

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Huh? Joubert was not just a piece of eye-candy. I was a big fan of what he did on the ice.

I'd have thought Amodio was the one better known for his looks. (Needless to say, I was more impressed with his skating).

CaroLiza_Fan
Brian was a great jumper full of passion. But he was better in the air than on the ice.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
For those who don't know : Panisses are chick pea flour "fries"

You cook the chick pea flour a bit like you would do polenta. Let it set and fry it. First time making it. Normally I use the chick pea flour to make socca or chickfu. Anyway.

Ted talking about my city. Makes me think he has not been there often.
we call it panelle here

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Brian was a great jumper full of passion. But he was better in the air than on the ice.

Yeah, fair enough. I see what you're getting at now.

I didn't sleep well last night! My brain's not yet fully in gear to put what I am thinking into the right words! :laugh:

(I was going to add something else, but I knew @elektra blue's dirty mind would interpret it wrong, and she would pounce on it! :p )

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yeah, fair enough. I see what you're getting at now.

I didn't sleep well last night! My brain's not yet fully in gear to put what I am thinking into the right words! :laugh:

(I was going to add something else, but I knew @elektra blue's dirty mind would interpret it wrong ,and she would pounce on it! :p )

CaroLiza_fan
don't dare talking to me about sleep... it's 4:30 am. I was up 20 hours ago and haven't slept yet.