2023 JGP Istanbul Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Rhythm Dance

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Louise DUPRAT / Tahory TADDEI-DUGUE FRA got 3 of 4 key points on both sets of Rocker Foxtrot. Too bad she took a fall on twizzles. Dressed in black and grey. They have a very nice look together, but have lots of room to grow at 13 years old. Different choice of music - U2 Sunday, Bloody Sunday. I will be keeping these french babies on my radar.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofiia DOVHAL / Wiktor KULESZA POL are the neon kids skating to Wham - appropriately for me Wake Me Up before you GoGo! Love her pink boot covers. Not so good on the key points though. Very fun program. Into the lead they gogo

auser

Record Breaker
Like the way GEO team conveys the fun spirit of Janet Jackson's choreo from her '80s videos

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eliska ZAKOVA / Filip MENCL CZE in basic black skating to Joan Jett and Bon Jovi. A mixed bag on the key points. They need a bit more energy and glide to make this program sing.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
You know all these kiddos in blacks.... perhaps they're trying to emulate the real 80s, but mistook black for brown 😛

ralcDvS.png
TRHejJ0.png

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mariia ALIEVA / Yehor BARSHAK GEO in black pantsuits skate fo What Have You Done lately and Rhythm Nation. Very nice unison and steadiness for them. Tentative on the key points missing all but one of the them. Nice recovery after hip surgery in November and getting back on the ice in April.